Doogee S60 IP68, is it worth buying for?

MTX-SMP

Doogee S60 IP68
This is one of the latest smartphones from the brand Doogee. It seems a funny name for a brand, but the company provides a variety of smartphones with budget friendly prices. Doogee S60 IP68 is a ruggedized smartphone with greater qualities than other smartphones out there. Its price is around $290 - $300 if bought from other shopping stores, but if bought directly from there official store it might cost $329.99 with a bonus of free wireless charger. I was immediately captivated by this smartphone as a lot of qualities I am looking for is in here. But since its price is a bit high do you think its worth a shot to buy this? Is there anyone in here who has an experience with this model? If so, can you provide an insight on what to expect on its quality, interface or does it lives up to its specs. If not, do you have any suggestions for other smartphones ruggedized or not out there.

d3497213ae2fcd778822585a3f21ab0e.png

For those mobile experts out there, I've provided the specification and complete link of phone below for basis:

Specification:
Color: Golden; Silver; Black
Dimension: 164*81*15.5 mm
Operating System: Android 7.0
Processor: Helio P25; 4x Cortex-A53,
GPU: mali-T880
Battery: 5580mAh,Built-in Battery
RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x
ROM: 64GB
External Storage: External Storage Micro SD card (T-Flash card) Up to 128GB
Size: 5.2" FHD
Resolution: 1920*1080 FHD
Pixel density: 424ppi
Type: IPS screen
Panel Technology: multi-touch
Rear Camera: Rear Camera 21.0 MP,Sony IMX 230,F2.0, PDAF, OIS,Dual color LED flash
Front Camera: 8.0 MP,F2.2,87° wide angle, 1080p video recording
Recording: 1080P

71BqaLnK-yL._SX425_.jpg

Doogee Official Store

Last edited:
I am not sure about its features because I have not use it before but from its photos, it looks more attractive.

Also, they are offering Free Wireless Charger included which more effective when you go out for works.

bok2

Call me old fashion. but since my wife bought me an galaxy s5 xmass in 2013 and many phones have come out in the market. im still using it. its durable great battery and fast charging specs maybe outdated but it still works for me.

iris2992

These are great specs! I think the price is reasonable or even cheap for its features. 64GB internal storage plus 6GB RAM and battery also the camera even exceeds features of other popular brands. I've even come across this video and it seems unbelievable but could be true:

I believe a not popular cellphone brand offering unbelievable phones with unbelievable price tags doesn't mean that they are scam. We should give them a chance. Cheers!

kaisantos2229

It looks good, has nice specs but over design. The specs are good but I think it will be nice if they make it simple. Well if they make it that way to be durable then I think it's a phone to buy.

ElGuapo96

Is that phone from a new Chinese phone making company?
The design is so insane, the phone looks like it came straight out of the matrix movie :D
Specifications are unbelievable, it looks good, it's waterproof. Cannot really find it any flaws so far, beside the fact that it is completely new and unknown from an also new and unknown company.

Looks very good so far, i can't wait for more reviews, i feel like it will do good if it can get past the competition, which is really rough.

Chewix

I also saw some Doogee phones at online stores. The specifications of this phone is unbelievable. The Doogee mix, around 150$ boasts 4GB RAM, 64 GB ROM,3380 mAh, Super AMOLED LCD,full screen display with 1280x720 resolution and 2.5 ghz! THAT'S ONLY FOR 150$, Maybe they're selling their products at a low price with great specs in order to be known in the mobile phone community. I really think that these products are worth-trying and buying. Why not give it a shot? ;)

akrkas

The Poptel P10 looking good and slim and support dual 4G, with GSM/WCDMA/FDD/TDD frequency and the 28 network bands.

hstinscdln

If you love hiking, swimming, and other physical activities, I would say that it is a good buy. Spec-wise, it can pretty much do everything a smartphone can. You could still enjoy pretty much almost all of the android goodies with it. If you're also on a budget, then this smartphone is good enough for your everyday use.

akrkas

I am an enthusiastic traveler, i really need a phone having strong signal, good choice, Poptel P10

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Mik
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies