Do you use a smartphone case?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

EfficientNinja

Hello guys!

I would like to know if you use a smartphone case to protect your phone. I know some people prefer to use their phones without a smartphone case because it looks better and it feels better in one's hand. People who prefer their smartphones to have cases want them because they can customize the phone's appearance to their liking. It also adds protection to their phones.

Do you prefer to have a smartphone case or not? :)

TheGodfather

I do not use it.
If you ask me why, I will tell you that I have no idea.
I am taking good care of my phone so I always thought I do not need it.
But, if my phones falls or something then I will be hitting my head.

Dracindo

Dracindo
It's pretty much your choice. I just think that it doesn't cost me that much extra to buy a protective case on top of my brand new smartphone. I take good care of my smartphone, but that doesn't mean accidents don't happen, either by me, or someone in the house, trying to get their handbag from the middle of the table, dragging it along the surface so it can drop off the table while still holding it and leaving the house, but while dragging, my phone could be in the middle of its path, thus falling on the floor.
Better lose 25 bucks and allow my phone to drop a few times, than 500 bucks for a new phone after 1 nasty drop.

DenisMNE

I do use a very simple one.
I like them black and I've been having it since recently.
I did not had one before, since I took a good care about my phone, but no, just to be safe, I got one.
They are cheap here.Around 5$.

Shannettemc

I don't use a case for my phone, only because I don't tend to break it that often. I use the money on other things, I do care what my phone looks like, I just don't have the money to get things like that.

Question: Does anyone know a good place online to buy an affordable phone case. Since we are on the subject.:)

rebeccaverdad

I'm using a jelly case for my smartphone for protection from scratches and for my grip because sometimes my hand sweat and its not good to hold the phone when it's wet.

Lazard

Ha, the classic dilemma... Your phone looks better without a case but it's dangerous, so you put a case and your phone now look uglier...

I use a slim case just to have 1mm over my screen so I can put my phone on a table with the screen side down without damaging the screen. My phone turn into silent mode when I do that so it's very useful.

puregrace

I already have a smartphone case for my Oppo, but it comes with the mobile and it is completely transparent. Due to that, I did not have to buy a separate one for my mobile. In other cases, I have always bought cases for my smartphones or tablets because it would protect them from dust particles and other mishandling too.

My usage of electronic devices is very rough. I handle it gently, though am not good in handling the devices carefully. In this case, I need to cover my mobiles from backside as well as I need a screen guard for sure.

Jaymalie

I love phone cases but not the one that ones that make my phone look like a book .I prefer using them because my phone tends to fall all the time and I didn't want the screen to have cracks,I have never used a phone with cracks before .
I also use phone cases to make my phone cute and classy

Attachments

• IMG_20180510_210622_058.JPG
    IMG_20180510_210622_058.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 37

Lost93

I personally use it. I bought it and I started using it last year when I started doing a dangerous job. So that I would not damage the phone, I used the cases. I have nothing against them. I think they are very useful.

dashiel149

I prefer having a smartphone case. In my experience before, I was not able to have a case for my phone because it was not available at that time. It was a new released smartphone. As a student before, I really need to have a case for my phone because I was so busy doing projects and had no time placing my phone orderly in my bag.

Now, there a lot of cases available for my phone even for a cheaper price. But it was too late for my phone to be cased as it was already scratched entirely and its camera is now blurry.

meinschatz

I prefer to have smartphone case for easier grip and extra protection if in any case the phone is accidentally dropped. This would also minimize scratches that usually happens due to wear and tear. I opt to use cases that are not too bulky so that it would still be comfortable using the phone while wearing the phone case. I suggest to have the phone and the case be cleaned once in a while so that it would not accumulate moist and dirt inside.

TKaliber

Mister Neil Degrasse Tyson made an interesting point on his podcast once, he mentioned in the army, if you're able to do all that cool gun-slinging and flipping with the revolvers and handguns, it means you'll never drop it in battle and by the same logic, if he can twirl his phone around a bit and not drop it, it's the right phone for him and if it were the "case", he wouldn't need a case.

Dracindo

Of course. It's better to spent up to 30 dollars for a case, rather than risk having it dropped, and having to pay and wait for repairs. I'm not clumsy, but my mom can drop a phone more times during cleaning than I do in a whole year.

Although, I do admit it feels much better to hold my phone without a case.

focusedwriter10

I have been using the smartphone case after breaking a new phone. The case has saved my phone severally, especially when playing with the kids, no breakages. Also, in case of rains of water contact, my smartphone is ever secure. I recommend it, although some people hate the case.

NoberBoh28

Yes I do!!! Getting a smart phone is an investment knowing that the price of a certain unit is seriously expensive. I also love seeing my stuff free from scratches so I am using a phone case to protect its outer part from getting damaged. Just to share my experience, when my iphone fell from my pocket while I was driving a motorcycle, I was thinking that it will break into smaller pieces. Good thing I have a case into it, not the jelly type and luckily, it only damaged my casing but not the phone itself. Hence, I recommend everyone to use a case.

tintvmint

Yes i used smartphone case in my cellphone. Because it is a protection to my phone. I used it so that my phone will last longer. There are lots of smartphone case and they are cute. You can choose whatever design you want.

Rob Reece

Yes I am using a smartphone case for my Samsung Galaxy S9 and i am pretty satisfied with it, it protected my phone as well. I have used it for a long time and it is stable, i think every smartphone should have a case, it looks better and protect your phones from damages.

Nrnlss

I use case to protect my phone since I am really clumsy, also it is a great way to cover the dents and the damage of my phone.

Joey Mercado

Hello guys!

I would like to know if you use a smartphone case to protect your phone. I know some people prefer to use their phones without a smartphone case because it looks better and it feels better in one's hand. People who prefer their smartphones to have cases want them because they can customize the phone's appearance to their liking. It also adds protection to their phones.

Do you prefer to have a smartphone case or not? :)

Since there are different types of casing for smart phones it can be hard case soft case or the other called it jelly case, Some are using leather case and flip case for their phone. Honestly whatever the case was I am using it, Because there are several times that my phone fell on the ground and it so happen that since it has a case there is no dents on my phone but the case per se ad been broken, So I think that this cases prevents our phone to the accident dents that may possible to happen :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views