Best horror games ?

TheGodfather

Hello!

I am fan of horror games and movies and I wanted to download some.

My best ones are survival ones.

Is anyone playing horror games ? Can you share with me some good ones for android ?

DenisMNE

I will give you few of the free ones.

-Dead Effect 2 - sci-fi shooter game.Your enemies are aliens, mutants, etc..
-Into the Dead 2 - your goal is to stay alive as much as you can in post-apocalyptic world with zombies.
-Unkilled - over 150 missions of killing bad guys and zombies

EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja
Wow, I didn't know that Into the Dead already has a sequel. I may have to download and try that later. :D

Anyway, here's my horror games list for Android.
- Murder Room
- Dead Space Android
- Dark Meadow: The Pact

Enjoy! :D

Joey Mercado

WEll, Actually and honestly speaking I am not total fan of Horror games since I want to play games most of the times when I am alone. The games I could recommend that seems to be not so Horror but the title Per se said is the Plants Vs. Zombies, :)

Buto n the other half I am fan of horror movies and sequel such as Conjuring, and any related horror movies:)

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Plants vs Zombies is fun.
I like those simple games that give more like a ''childlish'' game play that anyone can play.
Its pretty simple and can go forever.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Yes you are right there mate, they are the literal zombie picture that you will not got afraid but seems to be excited when they are coming in wave. :) ME too I like to play those childish games that everyone can play it really helps to lessen the stress and relax a little bit

AJoseph94

Oh my gosh! I have one of the best ones you can go for right now! If you want a good horror game, get the game "Granny". In this game , you play as a person who is stuck in an old rundown house and your mission is to look for certain items that may help you escape the house. You have to watch out for this zombie-like old woman named Granny because she is walking around the house and she is out for blood. She carries a baseball bat that she will use it to knock you out if she catches you, so you have to be very careful and try your best to avoid her while you're walking around the house. If she catches you enough times, you will find yourself in a basement and she'll start beating you to death with her bat. You can try to trick her into walking to a different direction while she's looking for you, but only if you are very quiet and are hiding in some place she won't find you. You shouldn't stay in the same area for long, though, because she will eventually find you if you stay in that same spot for too long. The game's available now on the Apple app and the Google Play app. Good luck :)

Dkaraly

Hmm, I'm not much of a fan of horror games. I remember some of them gave me nightmares when I was little. Anyway, have you tried Five Nights at Freddy's? That game made me hate animatronics. There's also Bloody Mary, the game seems to use the clock of your smartphone to start events and such. Once, one of my friends suggested to me that I should play The Abandoned School, it sounds scary enough. Oh, there's also The Walking Dead although I seriously doubt that one is going to be scary.

mcnasci24

Limbo is an atypical game in black and white with a careful artistic design, mixing platforms and puzzles, and whose story takes place in a dark and hostile environment, but at the same time full of beauty. A gloomy atmosphere accompanies the protagonist in the search for his sister by Limbo, in a tenebrous expression of beauty.
Maybe this game does not have the budget or the effects of an overproduction, but if Limbo can boast of anything, it's personality, charisma. Regardless of how many people were involved in its development or the expense necessary to carry it out, Limbo achieves successfully to transmit, through a palette of sad grayish tones and an enveloping and melancholic soundtrack, more sensations than many other games.

Dracindo

I read through this topic and I don't really see any true horror games, but that's not really surprising. I seen and played a lot of horror games on PC. A bigger screen and better sound, maybe a virtual reality headset, can really make a horror game. I just look at those apps and I'm like "yeah, this is scary, I wouldn't let my kids play this, but I'm good. Let me turn off the lights and put on some candles for the atmosphere."

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views