Do you use a smartphone case?

Do you use a smartphone case?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

raymondhc

Yes, I'm using smartphone case and I understand people who don't like to use them. It's more convenient and lighter without smartphone case but I would trade it off for a safer option by using cases. You can also customize how you want your phone to look with a case that you like .

rose61

Yes,I love clothing my smartphone with a well fitting case.Such a case protects the phone from shock.If it drops,the impact of damage will not be as big as compared to when the phone is without cover.
Enclosing a phone in a case also reduces scratching and cracking of the housing and screen.A phone case serves the same purpose as a jacket used as protective clothing.

gconcha

As a generally clumsy person I NEED to have a case for my phone. I am just using a plain black jelly case one. It is not really for aesthetic reasons but for the protection and better grip. I can confidently say that it has done a pretty good job. So yes to phone cases for me.

zor1448

Yes, I use a smartphone case for daily protection of my phone. As we all know the price of smartphones is not that cheap just to let them ruin by mistakes or carelessness. I value my money so much that I won't let my personal things to be damage so I use smartphone cases for security purposes. My phone normally lasts for couple of years because I make sure that it's protected. However, you need to make sure to clean your phone cases as often as you can to avoid dirt and stays the fresh look from the box.

Valerie Green

Yes,if you love your phone then taking care of it would be the first priority. So putting a gorilla glass on it will really help the screen from scratches and back covers are like the life savor. Unknowingly when the phone falls down, it is really painful to see, it feels like we are going to get heart attack. So better cover your phone with a solid back cover.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views