Best backup app for android?

TheGodfather

Hey, there.

I was wondering what would the best backup app for Android be ?

I am thinking of rebooting my phone completely, deleting everything then installing what I had.

Is there any app that would save my files out there ?

Lazard

Titanium Backup is what you need I think. I use it regularly when I want to change my OS.
With Titanium Backup, not only you can backup/restore your data but also you apps.
A neat feature also is that you can automate and schedule a full backup so you will never fear about losing you data.

Sure they are a lot of backup apps but Titanium backup has proved its worth.

Here you can find it.

sandraharriette

I know that, unless you had another ROM and used something like F-droid to install apps (which I don't have direct experience with yet), Google Play will have a list of all the apps you had on the account associated with that phone.

If you want to back up files, there's the cloud backup.

I suppose if you want to get more advanced and treat the phone as a PC, a backup system might help in that case.

I saw that root was required with Titanium Backup. You may have to do some things manually and individually because otherwise it may create more work.

Dracindo

Honestly, I don't know. I just have a Google Drive account for the unimportant things and everything important is backed up on my computer or a USB flash drive. I don't need apps if I can alternatives that don't fill up my smartphones' memory.

Try considering this as well. I'm sure these kinds of apps aren't big, but there's nothing as simple as connecting your phone to your PC and then dragging your stuff over there.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views