Best forum

Erwin0

The best forum I have ever seen. I love smartphones and I needed people who understand smartphones and how it works. I finally found the place to be. Best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

axivwater14

Yes, forums like this help a lot of people,be it an advice for buying a new smartphone or more in-depth topics of a phone's software/parts we may never heard off.;)

HelenR

The best forum I have ever seen. I love smartphones and I needed people who understand smartphones and how it works. I finally found the place to be. Best regards.
How you define it is the best forum? because there are many smartphones forum out there and you can same advice if you put any questions to them.

ElGuapo96

I cannot help but agree with you. So far i have learned so much and i also had the opportunity to help some people out. Feels good to be useful and to be able to interact with friendly people from all over the world. Enjoy your stay here :)

Also, whatever you need, just let me know, i'm more than happy to help you with anything.

arcsmart18

It's an awesome place to learn and share an experience with smartphones. This forum, indeed, is a great help to many, and to a guy like me.

Joey Mercado

I think this forum helps more people like me because on this forum we find the things we called expectation versus reality . Cause here we have read threads like which one is better and which one is not, which one is cheaper and which was is not . And by these posts lets accept the fact that we learned a lot. Not the typical specs saying and the other display that we can find when we bought some smartphones but we tend to look on how this smartphones used and how they are works . and by that only the testimonials of some members can really state that. Let us always spread and shared some details where we can learn, help and educate more. nice Smartphone forum.

DenisMNE

It's been few days since I joined and I have nothing but the best for this website.
It is so simple, easy to navigate and search, has good and helpful members and a small but a community with a quality.
Looking forward hearing your posts.
If you have any questions, please join us in any thread that you might be interested in and lets share some ideas, thoughts and experiences together.
Wish you all the best and enjoy your time spent here.
Regards

carol0502

What I love about this forum is everyone can relate to it well at least when you know basic about Smartphones. It gives me more tips and ideas that I never thought that it's possible. It's also helps me choose which is best, which is not ... but I guess it's depend on you if you think the local once is good and also cheap then nobody forces you to buy the expensive smartphones. It's always your choice at the end of the day.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies