Just Found The Best Forum

DarkCraftPlayz

Hey everyone. I am DarkCraftPlayz and I am from India. I am one of those guys who spend most of their time either playing games or learning things about smartphones on Youtube or Google.

Years of watching Youtube has taught me things like features of smartphone, rooting devices, hacking games and much more. Smartphones.best is the best forum about smartphones I've found yet. I hope to learn many things here, share my knowledge and make many friends here :D
Good day to all.

Last edited:

Rodney Olson

Hi DarkCraftPlayz, nice to hear that you found the best forum and I am glad to see you on this forum and looking forward to your contributions.

Rodney

Joey Mercado

Hey everyone. I am DarkCraftPlayz and I am from India. I am one of those guys who spend most of their time either playing games or learning things about smartphones on Youtube or Google.

Years of watching Youtube has taught me things like features of smartphone, rooting devices, hacking games and much more. Smartphones.best is the best forum about smartphones I've found yet. I hope to learn many things here, share my knowledge and make many friends here :D
Good day to all.

Hello DarkCraftPlayz, you are definitely welcome and always welcome to this forum. We are looking forward for your gained information and knowledge learned based upon the different videos you have watched regarding the world of smartphones. And Yes! we can assure you that you will enjoy your stay and you will learn a lot here not just by reading but also by participating or asking some questions that you might want to find. Our members here are very much accommodating and you can read and comment on some of the threads here also and hope you find the answer in your one of the future questions.Again Welcome and Happy staying! Cheers

BillEssley

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You definitely came right place to gain your knowledge on how ot use smartphones and meeting new friends here.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views