Antivirus apps for iOS

DenisMNE

Hello, fellow forum members!

virus-detected-970x546.jpg

Does anyone of you have an idea what would the ideal antivirus app for an iOS be ?
I never tried any antivirus apps, neither used any apps that can boost the performance of my iPhone.
I believe I phone is much more different than Android since Android has a set of large applications that can help its users with performance, speed, cleaning and protecting from malware.

Let me know in the comments if you have any info that we could use.

EfficientNinja

I don't have Antivirus apps or cleaner apps on my smartphones. I find some of them like gimmicks and they don't really do much for your phone performance and security-wise. My only security measure is to always update my applications and my phone's operating system. :)

DenisMNE

I feel the same way and that is why I do not own them either.
I do not even have antivirus on my laptop since I think they slow your device very much and I do not visit harmful websites, anyway, so there is nothing I am afraid.
You might not want to update operating system for new phones if you have an old one.I made that mistake with iOS and I am currently running iPhones 6s like it is iPhone X and it drains my battery a lot.

Mabbrel

I think Avast Mobile Security is one of the best Android Antivirus app in 2018. Best for whatever Android phone or tablet you use. It comes with something extra as well, like call blocking, Ad support, Anti-theft feature and other stuffs.You can remotely lock or wipe your Android phone if it missing with the Anti-theft feature. Am not a big fan of anti-virus apps, but I'll recommend Avast Mobile Security, or you can try Bitdefender Antivirus as an alternative.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.