What to do if your charger does not work.3 easy methods to fix it.

DenisMNE

Hello.

This will be a quick guide what to do if your iPhone charger fails to charge your phone.

Possible reasons.

1.Your cable is damaged

Check your cable and see are there any cuts on it or possible things that could have been damaged.If you are using your cable for a long time, you might wanna change it as they are not expensive and are easy to obtain.

119330847.jpg

2.Turn the charger cord other way around

One of the problems that I had with charger was the fact that one side of my charges end would not charge but other would.
In my case, the one that works.
Check which side has a pin that looks different than others and use that one.

download.png

3.Clean out the dust from charging port

One of the things that might stop your charger from working is a dirty charging port on your iPhone.
Over the time dust and other dirt can collect in it while your phone is in your pocket, on the shelf, or pretty much anywhere where some particles can enter and fill the port.

To clean your charging port, do the following.

-Take a needle or a pin that is small and relatively sharp
-Gently go up and down, left and right on the bottom of the charging port.You want to be gently and calm since you do not want to press too much and risk to damage the port.
-You will be surprised how much of a dirt there can be and keep doing that until you take out most of it.

How-to-Fix-iPhone-5-Charging-Slow-Problem-3.png

In this case, I suggest you take a look at this video for a better understanding

Let me know if any of these helped you!

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.