iPad 9.7 - specifications and review

DenisMNE

Hello, dear forum members !

I want to talk about newest iPad 9.7.It was launched by Apple Inc. last year and has wild range of improvements that previous generations did not.

Some of the specifications include:
download.png

If you are interested in a video review, check this video out and give us your thoughts !

EfficientNinja

I wish they would have at least made the iPad 9.7 RAM 3GB or 4GB. This is the exact same RAM size for the iPad Air 2.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Following years, for sure.I wonder why did not do that already since a lot of people, mostly young children use it for gaming.
I mostly used it for news and social medias.
They upgrade it each year and would probably come up with 3GB or 4GB next year.

EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja
Even smartphones nowadays have 4-8GBs of RAM. This will make the iPad struggle to function smoothly if they decide to add more functions and features to the operating system.

Reactions: DenisMNE

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
I always, for some reasons, looked at iPads as electronic books or newspapers.I do not understand their need for existence since they are basically larger smartphones and even have less RAM and other qualities than them.
What is the point of an iPad?
I would only buy it to serve me as a portable TV.

Dracindo

The first thing I look at is RAM and memory, mainly RAM, and this one only has 2GB. That amount is quickly reached when you try to open up even a single app. Sorry for everyone that really enjoys this smartphone, but anything that doesn't have 4GB isn't worth it for me. I always have Google running and one or two games, so my smartphone is always running with 2GB of active RAM.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views