Can anyone recommend a good antivirus app for Android smartphones?

Can anyone recommend a good antivirus app for Android smartphones? I just want my phone to be protected from any harm that can damage it . My phone has lot of important files.

I don't use antivirus on Android but nearly every desktop one works on Android, Avast, Bitdefender, AVG etc.
I would personally suggest Avira, I never have any problem with it !

I've tried AVG and it's good. It's user-friendly and you can also schedule regular scans on your phone. I use it on my two Android devices. You can always download the free trial version and see if you like it.

Martinsx

I have always used Avast anti virus for both my android device and my PC. It's the best for me ever since I started used anti virus software.

Avast has never disappointed me for once ever since I knew and used it to run my system protection against virus and malware. So, I would strongly recommend it for you.

Winn04

You can try Avast or AVG. I chose this for it has a good reputation when it comes to Anti-virus in Personal Computers. So I pretty assume that it works just as fine in your android devices. But I currently use the pre-installed smart manager in my Samsung Phone. My reason is that why a phone brand would install a security feature in their specific phone model if it is not the best security tool for it?It works great from the time I first used it up until now.

I'm also an Avast user. I strongly recommending avast for android. It's perfect anti-virus. Not just it protect your phone but also maximize it. My phones runs smoothly with avast in it. Try it and Avast will not disappoint you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views