Youtube as one of the best Apps

mikaelmatt152312

There are many applications which we can download at Google Play Store of our phones but for me the best app is the free video sharing website which makes many people to watch video easier and that is YouTube. Youtube is very helpful to our community because through this app we could always be aware of what is happening on our surroundings. Through this app we could be able to watch videos that is happening in all over the world. It could also be a great help for individuals who want to become linguistic and wants to learn different languages. Hence, it could also be a great helpful for persons who wants to become more proficient in English Grammar as well as it has also a tutorial for students having difficulty in solving Math problems or any other subjects.

For people who can't afford to go to school that teaches culinary, just by simply watching on YouTube they could be able to learn by themselves how to bake cakes, pastries, etc. nor cook any other food. Aside from that, for workers who always go to their office and can't be able to watch anymore their favorite TV programs, through the use of this app still they could be updated on what is happening on the program which they always follow. Moreover, it isn't only the TV Programs that they could catch up but as well as what is happening in terms of news or even to their favorite actors or actresses.

There are still lots of helpful things nor knowledge that Youtube is giving us. How about you, what is the impact of this app on your life?

Attachments

• Youtube.jpg
    Youtube.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 18

Rodney Olson

There are many applications which we can download at Google Play Store of our phones but for me the best app is the free video sharing website which makes many people to watch video easier and that is YouTube.

On a Android smartphone, Youtube app was already existed since my device was activated. It is in a group of Google apps

Through this app we could be able to watch videos that is happening in all over the world. It could also be a great help for individuals who want to become linguistic and wants to learn different languages.

Obviously this is a reason why I used Youtube :)

There are still lots of helpful things nor knowledge that Youtube is giving us. How about you, what is the impact of this app on your life?

Youtube doesn't effect to my work more because I only used it for entertainment and learning new techniques when I need to solve a problem that I don't want to read a tutorial. Video tutorial is a great and fast way to learn new knowledge.

Fishbate

I totally agree @mikaelmatt152312 , youtube is one of the best media apps their is. Youtube was created by three former Paypal employees Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim in February 2005. Since then, it has been a portal for people to practice their freedom of speech , a way to communicate and inform.....and of course to have fun ;).

Last edited:

arcsmart18

Big, big, big thumbs up about Youtube. It had helped me a lot with my research and studies. I have my YouTube app ready all the time when something intrigues me.

mikaelmatt152312

mikaelmatt152312
@arcsmart18 Whenever there's something which we need to know, this app is truly a solution because of the information's it gives us either for a student, working or not working or even in a company who wants their business become more progressive. Everything which we need to know this app could be of a big help.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Oh, right. I actually keep forgetting that Youtube is also a good place to get some amazing tutorials for free. I remember doing a tutorial to make your own Unity game, and the knowledge you get from it does help you out in creating your own game, along with the wisdom you lack, but can still search for on Google, or maybe even on the video(s) of those tutorials.

theartisttt

I agree that Youtube has got to be one of the best apps that ever existed out there. Youtube has successfully served its purpose as a source of entertainment for years but Youtube went beyond being just an entertainment. Right now youtube is not merely a video and music streaming platform, it's already a platform that gives you knowledge, entertainment, relaxation, and a platform that connects people together. Youtube now has many channels that provides general and specific knowledge that made it easier for students to understand numerous lessons, especially math lessons. Undoubtedly, we become even FASTER learners when we watch someone do a specific thing rather than just reading a tutorial or listening to a tutorial and that's what Youtube offers to students like me. Another one is entertainment, which is its initial purpose. Entertainment can be a broad word in this case but in my own personal case, I can define entertainment in Youtube as having to watch funny videos and vlogs of a person's daily life, which I love because I can see raw videos which makes it intimate, the right amount of intimacy, that's to say. And finally, connecting people together. Communication is not just the only way to be able to connect with people, it can also be through supporting a person in his/her journey in his/her own field and Youtube let us do just that. I love Youtube and I always will.

studentph

I agree that YouTube is becoming one of the best apps in the world has to offer. I thought of this when they made the 'Save Offline' button a thing. It has saved me from a lot of awkward encounters on airplanes, rude people, and my parent's nagging.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Safe offline? That's a feature I haven't heard of. Is it like a feature were you can open or load up a few videos that you can select yourself so you can watch them later whenever you want? Or does it just download videos for you to watch later?
I'm always interested in offline things for on the phone, since I don't have any internet on it.

Foneposter

YouTube is one of my most used apps on my phone. Aside from being a daily source of entertainment, the app has also been helpful in providing educational videos and commentary.

Recently Google has released a new YouTube app called YouTube Go. This lightweight version of
Youtube allows you to preview videos before you download or watch them. You can save data consumption by selecting the quality of the video you want to play or download. Another data saving feature of that app is the sharing to nearby friends without using up data. Finally, this app
can even function on old Android phones that uses the Jellybean OS.

ElGuapo96

YouTube is absolutely crucial for this modern age. Music, education, fun, movies, there is literally everything a person would want from an internet site. And also you can interact with people, make friends, and if you are smart enough, maybe even make some money. YouTube has had a huge impact on me, especially when it comes to learning languages and finding out different types of music that really changed my life. As weird as it sounds, it's hard to imagine a life without it :D

Dracindo

Dracindo
Crucial? Well, not really. Sure it makes life a lot easier and efficient, but I can easily live a life without Youtube. It's not crucial, it's handy. Music, fun and movies are not really that important, and education is something for school and otherwise, there are much better sites than Youtube.
Youtube is great, don't get the wrong idea. Just saying it ain't crucial.

nix1489

I totally agree that YouTube is one of the best app that ever made. In this modern world, many people use Internet daily and some they couldn't possibly live without. As a whole, Internet is resourceful and allows us to find information in seconds. However, YouTube is a other story. It really helped me gain more knowledge. It is not only a platform where people can upload and watch music videos. It is a place where people can go to learn, find out about or be entertained by almost anything they choose.

lynjera06

YouTube is totally the best app. Most of the users are earning by uploading their videos that entertains the viewers. Aside from that, video tutorials hits the huge viewers since it's helping a lot to everyone. I used to watch video tutorials most of the time and some favorite music videos. It's fun to have YouTube app.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Tutorials are great. Except when you have these guys that have their into volume set to +1000% and then their mic volume is only 20%. I know I'm exagerating, but you get my point right? Like they intentionally want to make you deaf so that you can't hear what they're saying.

Jaymalie

I couldn't agree with you less .YouTube is the best app their is ,for me am on YouTube each and every time watching movies ,I mean their is just a lot of things to watch and all is different from watching TV .Watching TV you have to be their to watch a certain show on time but as for YouTube you can watch anytime and anything so long as you have the data connection or WiFi connection .In YouTube you learn so many things like tutorials to home decors to simple DYIs which make life much simpler so am YouTube all the way.

kgord

There are many applications which we can download at Google Play Store of our phones but for me the best app is the free video sharing website which makes many people to watch video easier and that is YouTube. Youtube is very helpful to our community because through this app we could always be aware of what is happening on our surroundings. Through this app we could be able to watch videos that is happening in all over the world. It could also be a great help for individuals who want to become linguistic and wants to learn different languages. Hence, it could also be a great helpful for persons who wants to become more proficient in English Grammar as well as it has also a tutorial for students having difficulty in solving Math problems or any other subjects.

For people who can't afford to go to school that teaches culinary, just by simply watching on YouTube they could be able to learn by themselves how to bake cakes, pastries, etc. nor cook any other food. Aside from that, for workers who always go to their office and can't be able to watch anymore their favorite TV programs, through the use of this app still they could be updated on what is happening on the program which they always follow. Moreover, it isn't only the TV Programs that they could catch up but as well as what is happening in terms of news or even to their favorite actors or actresses.

I like youtube but I prefer to watch it on my laptop. I have limited spaces for apps on my phone and I don't want to waste the space, but putting it on my phone.

bleach123

Living away from my country has been a struggle and emotional for me. In order to lessen the boredom and to be updated with news from my home country, I watch YouTube. From my favorite YouTubers to DIYs, it has been my way to learn new things as well as to kill the boredom.

kgord

It does help for sure. There are such a variety of videos on so many different topics, alot of people really like it for that reason.

zach24

Youtube is really a great app for me. In Youtube I can watch my favorite shows in our country and even if I haven't watch it on time they still have the replays so I don't need to worry. One thing that I love about youtube is that it has a lot of informative videos and I am happy that I am learning new things while watching with it. In youtube I have learned how to cook easy recipes with less ingredients, the cooking lessons are way too easy to understand that's why a lot of people are subscribing in youtube. I also love baking and doing desserts with my family and Youtube is our guide in doing new recipes for our family to taste. Youtube have a lot of things to offer and I am forever grateful that it teaches a lot of people including me.

kgord

I don't have youtube on my phone. I tend to look at that on my laptop or maybe on my kindle. It is something that I do like though. I especially like the music videos that are present on youtube. I think they are fantastic and very interesting to watch.

aryv

I totally agree with you. I do think that Youtube is one of the best apps because of the following reason. First, i have an upcoming board exam and i am literally in an unstable manner because i need to learn a lot of lesson and thankfully Youtube is just one click away and i was able to watch some crash course videos that will freshen up my mental memory. Second, i can search and watch different videos that i prefer, not only that i can also replay and watch it again anytime and anywhere. Lastly, i have freedom to give my opinion and sentiment regarding some serious issues in my society through the comment section.

Dracindo

One of the best app, sure, but I'm pretty sure Facebook is still number 1. I also think Instagram is higher up. Youtube might be number 3. This is just what I think, it may be completely different, but I can never find anything fun on Youtube. Others find it, show it to me, and then I share it.

What I'm getting at, is that new content is always being posted on Facebook, depending on your social life, whereas for Youtube, when you watch a video, you can watch it again, but it's no longer new content then. Once you're done, you'll have no idea what to watch, and you open up another app to keep you busy. The same might be for Facebook, but you can always play a game there, as well as post your own stuff for others.

Personally, I'm using Youtube a lot more than Facebook, and it's definetly one of the best things the internet has to offer.

jpsnow14

Yes, YouTube is the new T.V now. No matter what type of videos you want , you can find it all here. YouTube today had leveled up, it can be access mostly by everyone making us feel that we are connected. Can you imagine it feels like we are travelling around the world just by watching someone else's travel blog. We can cook just by watching a recipe of known Chef. Like Google, YouTube is very informative, in one search you can find everything. It can help us in different aspects of our lives.

Me, I use both the YouTube app and browser but I personally prefer using the application since it is more convenient, in just one tap you can easily access YouTube.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views