Will you skip iPhone X or will have it for your next smartphone?

BillEssley

Piper Jaffray analyst Michael Olson has released a detailed report on a survey of 1,500 existing iPhone users. The most interesting thing was known is the reason why iPhone owners do not choose to upgrade to iPhone X.

Interestingly, 44% of the respondents said they had not upgraded to the iPhone X because their current iPhone model was working well.

Meanwhile, 31% of respondents will not upgrade because of $999 entry price of iPhone X is too expensive. 8% of respondents did not upgrade because they liked devices with larger screens.

What about you? Will you skip iPhone X or will have it for your next smartphone?

melvs

I am an iPhone user also, but I am much more of an Android user now rather than upgrading to a much higher iPhone I just switched to an iPad so that i can use it for my business. My company that I work now have this iPad application that all transactions can be done with it, so we no longer use paper, we are now a paper less company because of the application that runs in iPad. For me I don't I will no longer encourage anybody to use an iPhone because of its insane prices. You could actually get an Android smartphone which may already be comparable with its specifications like the Oppo F5 Plus with the 6GB RAM, it only costs less than a half price of the Apple X.

amelyn1292

I've been an iPhone user for years now, and every time I upgraded my phone I always choose the iPhone plus series. I always want the display bigger since I am a heavy internet user and mobile gamer. And also aside from being too expensive, in iPhone X there is no home button which is quite irritating for a first timer user. So by that, I will skip iPhone X.

ElGuapo96

Only thing that will decide that is if i am able to make enough money. I love that phone, the specifications are out of this world, it's the most beautiful Apple products when it comes to physical appearance and the options it brings are just endless.
I would most definitely love to possess that phone, literally the only thing stopping my right now are the money problems :D

But to answer your question, yes, it WILL be mine, not a doubt in my mind.

trendjing

I'm also an iPhone user and I'm satisfied on how my smartphone helps me everyday. When the iPhone X was out of the market, everybody was rummaging to have one. Some of the people I know even went directly to the mall to look for this model. I know it's their discretion to buy it or not, but it's also as if their life is at stake if they didn't.

For me, as long as my smartphone is working well, I will not switch to iPhone X just yet. Being practical will save me a lot of money, and makes me smart enough not to get rid of a phone that is still working, and not to delve in to my impulse as well.

neiledles

I would recommended skipping the iPhone X. First in my opinion, the iPhone X serves as Apple's prototype of their future iPhones. Second, It's too expensive. Chances are, Apple might make the price lower on their next generation of products. I can see Windows Vista on the iPhone X. When the said OS was released, it was gorgeous and amazing, but people have variety of issues on it. Then, Windows 7 was released. Users were happy and others labeled it as the real Windows Vista. Let's see what Apple is cooking for us on the next generation of iPhones.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views