Which do you prefer Youtube or TV channels?

Dracindo

The limited choice I have on TV kinda forces me to watch something I like. With YouTube I have the freedom to pick what I watch, but then I usually don't know what I want to watch.

Which is why I watch on anime sites.

Neya

I, definitely, prefer Youtube. The ability of choosing the content to watch is one of the best features of the platform, another think I really appreciate is the connection that creates between the content creator and myself. Television should find a way to adapt better to Youtube and social networks.

tintvmint

I choose You Tube. Because it is very easy to access and it gives a lot of informative information.

arnelbrix

For me I prefer also Youtube, because I can watch movies, music videos, news and current events, blog videos, tutorials, you can gain ideas and knowledge and also you can download or upload video you like, keep updating on what's the latest trends. unlike TV it can only view a limited channel or network.

focusedwriter10

YouTube any day. I rarely, watch TV. I hate the many breaks taken by most TVs. Most ads are not even worth.
YouTube offers a lot of content, starting from various genres of music, shows, series, and most importantly tutorials. It is worth every minute, unlike watching TV.

mcnasci24

I also prefer YouTube, as I can choose what content do I wish to see, there aren't as many ads, and at the end of the day, YouTube has a wider variety of videos. I am also not limited to a certain time to watch my favorite shows, and the content posted on YouTube is usually very creative and fun.

mcnasci24

So far, most streaming services such as YouTube have offered an appropriate value: customers have more freedom of choice. Subscribers can cancel at any time, choose their own streaming device and, assuming the network is fast enough, even watch their favorite programming when they are not at home.

StevRam

I'll go for you tube. You tube gives you what you want. You can choose the topic you want. I can evem watched favorite my shows on youtube. When I want to cook I can easily do it with youtubes help. I even learned this forum from you tube itself. My kids love youtube. They also learned a lot from it.

Nethmanila

I like better the Youtube because in Youtube you can watch anything you like and if you have a questions in your mind, you can search for the answer in Youtube. If you have also want to watch the movie series that you had missed, you can watch it there also.

Judas2018

I prefer tv channels. Not sure how anyone could say with confidence that YouTube's content is close to equaling what digital cable or satellite has to offer. Way more channels and variety.

joshy404

Whoever comes across this post starting 2019 will definitely choose Youtube over TV Channel. One big reason why is that TV shows are now posted on Youtube after being aired on TV. And also, there are lots of entertainment videos on Youtube that are not aired on TV.

XyferXyrus

We have a smart television where we can watch youtube connected to our wifi internet connection and also we have cable TV which is prepaid with 100 channels, The scenario is I totally never watch TV channels, I used to watch on Youtube every hour of the day. In Youtube you got everything like sports, entertainment, current events etc.. you can choose whatever you want and the good thing is you can pause a while if you are busy with something and resume it when your done. Unlike on TV channels you cannot do such a thing. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views