Is Syncing Google Calendar to Your Phone a Good Idea?

SararhWililams

I worry sometimes that I'll lose my phone, or that someone might sneak on my phone and check out my Google Calendar. Should I just use it on my laptop? Or is it fine to use it on the phone?

melvs

Hi @SararhWililams! I have been using google calendar since I created my GMail account that's around 2007. And having Google Calendar is the best thing ever happened to me when it comes on getting reminded of dates, that is also help me a lot when smartphones was integrated with its app. Life was even more great because you will be notified every time once you have set it.

Miss Tery

Well, I would suggest you yes. Syncing google calendar to your phone is a nice idea. Because our phone is with us most of the time so syncing it will remind us immediately and easily of the important dates we should remember and the tasks or activities we have during that day.

Furthermore, syncing other apps of our phone in our google account is an ideal one. Because I lost my phone once and I forgot to sync my apps to my google account so there is no other way now for no to retrive what I have in my lost phone.

Joey Mercado

I worry sometimes that I'll lose my phone, or that someone might sneak on my phone and check out my Google Calendar. Should I just use it on my laptop? Or is it fine to use it on the phone?

Hello, since we are in a busy world I could recommend as same as the others that yes it is okay and highly recommend that you should sync your Google Calendar not just in your laptop but in your phone as well, why? because there were a times that due to our busy schedule we tend to forgot what is the date today and we sometimes missed some of the most important event in our life. And syncing your google calendar will be a great help for you and to make sure that since not at all times you carry your laptop but there were times that you carry most your phone. so i suggest. YES!

Thank you

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies