Hello I'm newbie!

carol0502

Hello everyone I'm Carol and I am glad to be here, hoping I can have friends here and get Tips and Ideas about Smartphone because I also want to get latest news and updates with smartphones.

Joey Mercado

Hello everyone I'm Carol and I am glad to be here, hoping I can have friends here and get Tips and Ideas about Smartphone because I also want to get latest news and updates with smartphones.

Hello @carol0502 Welcome to this forum we are looking forward for your happy and longer staying and hoping that you will learn more and gather more information about the world of smartphone as you are reading some of the threads here. We are also looking forward for your future recommendations, participation in just replying in some of the threads, just feel free to ask any questions about the things you need to know and fore sure members of this forum are really l=wiling to reply on your post. Again Welcome and Happy Staying

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views