Which do you prefer Vivo phone or Oppo phone?

tintvmint

Both of them are great budgeted android phones. But i prefer Vivo phone due of the same style of an iphone.

Dracindo

I honestly never heard of Vivo or Oppo phones, but I wouldn't choose a phone for the way it looks. Sure, iOS devices sure luke neat and professional, but if Oppo had slightly better specs, that's what I would choose. Hmm, well to be honest, I would just pick whatever is the cheapest device, if you say both of them are relatively the same device.

But could you post one of each of these devices here, along with some specs for comparison? It's hard for anyone to give their their opinion if they don't know what they have to compare.

HelenR

I think these smartphones are just good for price but not for stable and specifications. I always choose Samsung or iPhone because of quality because you will get what you pay for. :)

Dracindo

Dracindo
My first smarthphone was a Samsung, and I was very satisfied with it. However, when I went looking for a new smartphone, I was stuck between Samsung and Huawei. Both the same price and almost the same specifications. Went for the Huawei, because the small difference in specs was more in my favor than the Samsung one. I can't remember what it was though. Perhaps it had a bit more memory or RAM, where the Samsung had a slightly better camera, which in the course of my previous Samsung, I had only used like 20 times, which isn't a lot in 2 years time.

jetsaint30

Both Oppo and Vivo are tech giants that are owned through the identical discern business enterprise ie BBK Electronics. Oppo began of by way of production headphones and Blu Ray players in 2001. At the same time as Vivo was a smartphone brand setup in 2009. Both Oppo and Vivo are generally recognized for their selfie centric phones.

jayyhann22

Both vivo and oppo have the same style of an iphone. Both of the phones are also have a good camera which is their main features i think. However their price are different, I think the most preferred phone are the cheepiest one because i think most of the phone buyer today are not just looking for the quality of the phone but also the price.

Smexy

Vivo and oppo is a chinese brand but to be honest there specs is kinda good for their price. It proves the quote "when power meets style" cause vivo and oppo have a great display and design. But i like more oppo for their great cameras. They really improve their lenses and options for their camera against other android phones even Iphones.

rahuldaso

i will always go for vivo..because vivo worth it, i was already used a vivo set (vivo v5 Plus) which was my amazing experience, no hanging problem no battery drain problem and proccessor camera, everything is superb, now i use one plus 6T bt i also use vivo v5 plus. and it is still work, and fine, and i also upgrade my android my phone itself, becaus i am also a android developer i get my Android training in Lucknow from cetpa infotech in winter training in Lucknow. and i trained by a professional training who will taught me how to play with the android application and android phones properly.

junrose123

I think I would choose the Vivo phone because of having much clearer camera and more reliable apps than the Oppo, although both of them are great but then I prefer the Vivo because of its bigger size and storage capacity that is really good for viewing and online job purposes. I had once an Oppo mobile phone before but then I was not really satisfied and impressed with its quality that is why I would choose the Vivo over the Oppo.

Older threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views