WHAT PHONE IS EASIER TO UNDERSTAND SAMSUNG OR IPHONE!

sabrinazendjabil

As an avid Android user, I had never thought of switching, but was curious why others were jumping ship at higher rates. Was it the larger screens that debuted with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus,
so what do you think !

koki12346

Iphone is just simpler and more practical to use. I myself am an Iphone user and I would always recommend to use Iphone over Samsung. I had a few Samsung phones and they would just start to work very bad after a year or two. So if you ask me the answer is - Iphone.

Nethmanila

For me, Samsung is more easy to understand. I've been using it for long time and every time I bought new phone I always choose Samsung. In Samsung you can easily understand the apps and buttons that was already installed in the phone.

Dracindo

I'm more a fan of Android devices, mainly because those devices are cheaper, and everyone close to me was using Android devices too. It was only later that some people switched to iOS devices, and they told me that they love how smoothly it can interact with other iOS devices.
But it's one feature I don't need, I need Windows, so I won't buy a Mac. Also, I'm never a fan of learning new things, despite my relatively young age. I know how Android works now, I'll be fine with just that.

socialagency

For a newbie who wants to understand about how to use a smartphone.
Samsung is easier to start because it uses Android and I think this is also easier for newbies if they are considering using between Android or iOS.

Dracindo

I would also like to add that it would've been better to place this topic under "Buying tips and advice". By placing it under iPhone, you will most likely get responses from iPhone users, without getting a proper response from Android users, who you pretty much asked the question to as well.

Valerie Green

Android phones are easy to understand than iOS, so yes Samsung is easier to understand.

lau_jaymil

Been an iOS and Android user for years, it is just a matter of how you quickly adapt to the system. But I find my iPhone device rather friendly to use when you talk about bang on performance and graphics. For the Android, customization is its best attribute.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views