What is the camera phone to take a good selfie?

sampot

What is the camera phone to take a good selfie? Is the Oppo is the real selfie expert?

Jelineex

Every mobile camera brand claims to be a good selfie expert. Your own experience will prove it. Oppo is great somehow but I don't like it's color. It's color quality is not that lively. Although, mid range phone offers great quality of camera but I'm not always convince. That the front camera captures best photo compared to the back camera.

tintvmint

Vivo Phone's and Huawei Matte 20 is the best camera phone to take selfies. I've tried and tested it.

XyferXyrus

Camera phone that took a good selfie? for me it's iPhone and Samsung. These two smartphones has a picture quality that you cannot find in other product. Some smartphone nowadays had too much filter on their camera that negate the quality of picture. I am not going to tell you what that smartphone is!,, but I guess you know what I am saying :LOL:

Dracindo

If you ask me, every phone of a generation has pretty much the same quality. But that's my thought on the matter, I might overlook small pixels of details, but yeah, I dont take a lot of pictures. I can only tell the difference when I take a picture on a newly bought smartphone and then remember the bad quality from the pictures on my old phone.

If it's true that Oppo does take better selfies, then I know which brand of phones I don't need to consider, as I care more for battery, memory space, and most importantly, RAM. I could consider Oppo if those specs are good and the price is reasonable.

Nethmanila

For me Samsung camera phone is good for taking selfies, it has a good specs and specially when I add an application like camera 360 to my phone.

NoberBoh28

In my opinion, photos from Iphone are still considered best. You do not need to do a lot of filters to get the best shot most especially if you are trying to do it at night time. When it comes to Oppo, it seems that the photos are overly filtered by the system. It seems that it is not you anymore and your skin will turned out to be super bright.

HelenR

The latest versions of Samsung or iPhone's smartphones will give the best quality images for you thus always choose new smartphones from these brand, you will have best camera to take a good selfie.

davedaot

Xiaomi! almost all of my friends use my phone for selfie because it does produce a great selfie image, especially the front camera.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.