What is the best phone that have the highest megapixel camera?

mark joshua

Please let me know what is the best phone that have the highest megapixel camera?

Rodney Olson

There are many smartphones with the highest megapixel camera out there but you need to let everyone know which OS will you choose for your smartphone, iOS or Android or others? so it will be easier to advise you.

Emmaz

There are several phones with high quality megapixels for good quality pictures but I would recommend just the best 3 phones that I know of. They are :

ASUS ZenFone AR
This phone comes with 23 megapixel rear camera and 8 megapixel front camera.

Samsung Galaxy A7
This device comes with 16 megapixel rear camera and also 16 megapixel front camera.

OnePlus 5
This particular device comes with 16 megapixel and 20 megapixel for rear and front camera respectively.

ion

I think the oppo f7 is the best camera phone right now, with 25 megapixels, imagine that, but I don't know the quality of that phone. If you are just looking for the camera, well, that's enough I think. and it's really good for selfie, and based on the reviews, the oppo smart phone really develop their camera, and wanted to become popular on their camera.

Martinsx

The two android phones that I would recommend that comes with higher megapixel are Tecno Camon CX. It's specifications on megapixel are 16.0MP front camera and 16.0MP back camera, with Dual-Flash.

Another great device that I would preferably buy sooner or later is Sony Xperia Z5. It comes with 23 megapixel, phase detection autofocus and LED flash.

Rita101

Girls are more inclined to taking selfie pictures with their phones with the use of selfie stick. Now, such girls or women would prefer phones that comes with higher front camera megapixel in order to have a better pictures or photos experience using their phones for such purposes.

So, having pointed that out, it's only one phone that comes to mind if it's for the purpose of getting a better selfie pictures. The phone in question is Tecno Camon CX. It comes with 24 front camera megapixel.

Reactions: Martinsx

Martinsx

Martinsx
Unfortunately for me, I have gone past using Tecno phone products. I was actually into Tecno products well before I switched over to Samsung. The last very two Tecno phones that I used were Camon C9 and Camon C8.

If I was still into Tecno devices, I would have probably purchased this Camon CX as well but it's not going to be possible any more.

Rita101

Rita101
I'm glad to see that you have actually been a lover of Tecno phone products, the Camon CX is actually a very good device from the company, it's such a shame that you no longer have interest in using Tecno products although Samsung is a very good product, I'm betting that you would have enjoyed using this particular product of Camon CX. You can easily recommend it to anyone who asks for a good device to use.

Martinsx

Martinsx
You have a very good point in that about saying that I can recommend Tecno phone products to someone. It's very true, even though I'm no longer into using Tecno products but that doesn't take away the quality their products comes with. So, if I have someone who is on a low budget and wants a good phone, I can easily recommend Tecno to such individual.

blackmist

When it's about Phone camera Oppo phone's are one of the best. There camera capture are clean. Like there latest smartphone Oppo F7 with 25mp. But huawei have lunch one of their best product which I think the best smartphone by far and they name it huawei P20. It,s price are not a joke but It's pack with a high-end specs.

johnjovenx28

I'd like to recommend Nokia Lumia 1020 boasts 41MP (38MP), I think this is the only phone that has the highest megapixel and has the best price over 400USD. I also recommend Sony Xperia XZ Premium offers 19MP, it's affordable and has a good camera quality.

KabiruYoungshark

If you are from the side of the World that I am from and you do not know of Tecno you are literally in your own world. Currently the camon wave is irrestistble and their cameras are a huge reason for that.

Annejk18

I think every phone varies. Samsung and Iphone cameras are excellent tho the phone price is so expensive.

neillios

If you want high megapixel camera, you can choose from either OPPO or VIVO phones. For OPPO, their best not so cheap no so expensive phone is the OPPO F7 which has a 25 megapixel front cam and a 16 megapixel back cam. While VIVO has the VIVO V9 which has the 24 megapixel front cam and a dual camera back with 16megapixels.

MomoStarr16

Depends on the budget you have right now. If you live in the country that has VIVO or OPPO they are a good choice. Not so expensive but can give you enough satisfaction when it comes to its camera MP.

RoseKaizer

I think oppo and vivo is trend when.it comes to high mp of camera. My sister used oppo and iphone, but when takes a picture she.use the oppo, for her oppo has a good quality.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies