Turns off eye saver on Samsung

DenisMNE

Eye protection also known as blue light filter helps you to use the phone for a long time without eye strain.

The evening mode should be on for a ultimate experience when browsing late nights.

The blue light reduction features Samsung's eye protection as follows:

Step 1: Go to "Settings".

Step 2: Go "Screen".

Step 3: Choose "Blue light filter".

Step 4: You can customize the "turn on now" or set the specific time so that the green light filter will automatically operate at the time you selected.

Also you can adjust the opacity to increase the level of blue light filter by dragging the "opacity" increase or decrease as you like.

You can quickly turn on the blue light filter by sliding the status bar down and selecting the blue light filter icon.

You can use the machine in the evening to limit eyestrain. Have a good time using your phone.

EfficientNinja

I try to enable night mode even in broad daylight. It helps me reduce my eye-strain especially when I am reading ebooks since I'll be staring at the screen for a long period. :)

Reactions: DenisMNE

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Yeah, you should start doing it as soon as possible to prevent damage.
I still do not wear glasses, despite the fact that sometimes, I spent too much hours on computer.
With an iPhone it is pretty easy since you can enable night mode and just turn the brightness down.
I think you even have the apps to customize yourself how you want to do it, so, these days it is really of help because we spend too much time using our smartphones.

BillEssley

This feature is turned off as default setting on my Samsung smartphone and when I tried to enabled it, my screen has more yellow tone than before thus I would not open it for using.

blackmist

Blue light filter is one of the best features of device today. It really help to reduce the fatigue of our eyes. It is more refreshing to use that filter that that pure white display, it easily make my eyes tired.

Dracindo

I always thought that you needed to download a separate application for that. It's the case for the computers I've used so far, so I blindly believed the same also applied for smartphones. But you're right, I've just searched it and there it is. Thanks for the tip, although I'm not going to make any changes to it right now. I don't feel a'y strain to my eyes at the moment and I don't really use my phone in the dark, only when I need a flashlight or when I need to find my phone to turn off the alarm when it wakes me up, but then it gives off black light. The screen is black with a subtle circle to snooze and turn the alarm off.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.