Top 10 Android themes October 2018

CJacobs

I like customizing my stuff, so I'm a big fan of fiddling with icons and widgets and backgrounds. Here's some of the themes I really dig, hope they inspire you like they did me! I didn't save links to where I found them but I did save their names, so you should be able to track down the sources with a bit of searching.

3ig8upj3v0q11.jpg

1. Purpled Out Cosmos

i_OE7QF9vIgFSR7svDDlg8VnUvIVDPudv9R9HLFTJ0A.jpg

2. Wakanda Forever 2.0

iOQdVJE.png

3. Cockpit

6T2kLr8.jpg

4. Would you Kindly?

OfvtoRe.jpg

5. I'm a little obsessed I guess

Ahj2hmh.jpg

6. Narrow

Qb0VWg5.png

7. Blackhue

bafq1dm52cq11.png

8. Darkness

h2jemxokgin11.jpg

9. Spidey

qdscHZAgSFdzwJQT3grB8muVGM89czlcdBlTtc16ZHk.jpg

10. Tailights

Drop your favorite themes, or your own setup.

NoberBoh28

The first phone theme seems to be a little creepy for me. Most especially how the month and the time appear on the screen of your phone. I prefer a brighter type of thyme since my vision is not good anymore. Do you have some samples that I can check?

Dracindo

I daresay, the Cuphead theme looks really awesome! I haven't played the game, but many people know it, so have I, and it's style is really nostalgic. I'm actually more in favor of something beautiful, but that one can surely bypass all my standards!

Now, you said that you don't have the links anymore, but that we should be able to find it through the title. However, the cuphead one doesn't have a title. Can you, or anyone else, look it up for me? I really want to have this theme on my phone!! :love:

Adrian120501

That theme's is so beautiful specially the dark color theme's. I also love to have a dark theme's with a beautiful combination of color's it's my pleasure to have a theme like that. Sometime's i want to download theme's like that and sometime's i want a plane dark color theme. I always look forward to use a theme's like that.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies