Tips to improve Performance of your smartphone on iOS

Chris Crocker

Smartphones on iOS are less likely to lose performance. Therefore, the user is offered not so many methods to combat this phenomenon. The easiest way to improve the performance of the smartphone on iOS is to free up RAM. For this you need:

- Press and hold the power button until the device's shutdown menu appears.
- Then hold down the Home button until the home screen is displayed.

free up RAM ios.png

There are other methods to improve the performance of the device. For example, it is desirable to configure automatic deletion of all messages after 30 days. They occupy a lot of space necessary for the normal operation of the device, especially if they contain not only text, but also photos or video files.

mystique07

This is really helpful. I used to close all my applications individually which would be time consuming and most of the time I don't do it since i need to do it one by one. Now with the help of this method I can quickly close all my open applications which is working great now.
If we start looking for all the options that are available in our mobiles then i feel that we can use them more effectively.

Cai07

I agree with freeing the ram. I do that a lot of time and it is very effective. Another way to improve performance is deleting unnecessary applications or those you don’t use a lot. It takes a lot of space while decreasing the performance of your phone. It is also important to delete photos and videos or store them to iCloud.
Smartphones on iOS are less likely to lose performance. Therefore, the user is offered not so many methods to combat this phenomenon. The easiest way to improve the performance of the smartphone on iOS is to free up RAM. For this you need:

- Press and hold the power button until the device's shutdown menu appears.
- Then hold down the Home button until the home screen is displayed.

View attachment 1511

There are other methods to improve the performance of the device. For example, it is desirable to configure automatic deletion of all messages after 30 days. They occupy a lot of space necessary for the normal operation of the device, especially if they contain not only text, but also photos or video files.

koki12346

Wow, did not know this. These tips can come in handy. I always delete my apps and place my photos on my PC or my iCloud. But these are some useful tips, i will start using them..

Dracindo

Wait, for real? Just hold the power button and then the home button? What exacly happens or what does it do? Is it like a hotkey to turn off all running apps or something? I highly doubt that it's just a little thing that actually improves performance. Then they should just add it as a button that you can tap on.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads