Headphones for a fitness junkie?

ElGuapo96

Well, the tittle basically explains it all :D
I'm an absolute fitness and music junkie, and of course these 2 go very well together. So, i have always struggled with very low quality headphones and earbuds. I had them falling out of my ears all the time, stopped working, making loud screeching noises, basically anything you can imagine.

I am looking for a high quality, durable and lasting headphones or earbuds that can take the punishment :D What i meant by that is ; i need to be able to wear them while running and doing different high intensity exercises, without them failing me.
If you have an idea, don't be shy to express it. Brand of the device absolutely doesn't matter, nor does the price. At this point i am only looking for quality.
Can't wait to hear your suggestions.

Mallymoth

I'd love some recs, too! Right now, I loop the cords over my ears and use bobby pins to keep the ends of the cord flat against my head. It works, mostly, but it's a pain to mess with and it doesn't do anything to help with cord noise. It also looks a bit goofy. Maybe in-ear headphones are the answer? I've never tried them.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Well i absolutely need the in-ear headphones or the earbuds for short. Considering the fact that i used to wrestle for the most of my life and i have developed a condition that is well known as "cauliflower ears". Basically my ears are swollen up and hard as a rock so the normal earbuds can't fit in :D
They keep falling out and it is such a massive pain in the butt. I would love to find some earbuds that will just stay in their place no matter what i do.

kaisantos2229

I think a wireless earbuds is more suitable to use when working out. I put up a list of my top 9 wireless earbuds pick that I suggest you should try checking out.

Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Earbud

Samsung Gear IconX 2018

Jaybird Run True Wireless Sport Earbuds

Bose SoundSport Pulse

Jabra Elite Sport True Wireless

VI Sports Wireless Earbuds

UA Sport Wireless Flex Engineered by JBL

Beats Powerbeats 3 Wireless Headphone

Jaybird X3

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Oh, wow, that is exactly what i was looking for! Great stuff, i will definitely check these headphones/earbuds out, more thoroughly once i have more time. But definitely really helpful, especially because you linked me the videos, they can usually show the product in a better spotlight. Love all of them so far, they really hit that soft spot when it comes to earbuds :D
Good stuff buddy, thanks for the contribution!

Mallymoth

Mallymoth
These all look really nice! Thanks for going to the trouble to embed the videos. Now the hard part will be deciding which set to start saving up for. I've had good experiences with Bose and Beats. I've no experience with the other brands, but they look well constructed and designed.

Hmm, maybe a treat like this will help me to run every day!

Dracindo

Dracindo
Thanks for the list. I've wanted to ask the same question as the writer of this thread. There's nothing more annoying than trying to work out with your own music, without bothering others with it, and without having to lose your earbuds or headphones once every minute (if lucky).

Just gotta be certain that these won't just fall out of my ears as well, otherwise I'd lose them really quickly when I ever go outside for a jog.

JB Fernandez

You might consider Beats by Dre. It is so popular with athletes because it is durable and at the same time, providing a superb quality music. It's a bit pricey, but it is worth it. You are paying for the quality.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
I have heard about them and yes, i know they are really high quality since basically all the greatest athletes are using them. But they seem like they can easily fall of the head. Have you tried them out, can you confirm or deny this statement? I am doing ridiculously intense workouts since i am a professional athlete myself, so i would need headphones that can basically stick to my head while i am doing my sprints :D

JB Fernandez

JB Fernandez
I haven't got a chance to use it. But, I always see basketball athletes who use to wear it during their warm up session. They even do dunks while wearing the headphones and still it doesn't fall from their heads.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Hm, that seems convincing. But doing sprints is much more wilder and way more intense, i wish someone could just tell me if they would hold on. What about the price, what is the price range regarding this device? I am kind of tight on my budget so i wouldn't really want to spend $400 on headphones :D

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.