Speed up web browsing on your smartphone

ShaneW

With these few simple steps, you can change the way your phone handles network congestion, dramatically improving your surfing speed, especially your security.
Congestion processing is one of the major causes of browser slowdown.

How to improve the speed of web browsing on your smartphone

Step 1: First, download and install Kernel Adiutor application, compatible with devices running Android 4.0.3 or above (requires root). When finished, you need to press Grant to allow user permission for the application.

Speed up web browsing on your smartphone 1.png

Step 2: Within the article we are only interested in adjusting the settings related to TCP Congestion by clicking the menu icon in the upper left corner and selecting Misc.

Speed up web browsing on your smartphone 2.png

Step 3: Next, enable the Apply on boot option, then click TCP Congestion Algorithm and select the cubic.

Speed up web browsing on your smartphone 3.png

Step 4: Open Google Chrome browser, type chrome://flags in the address bar and press Enter. Click the three dot button and select Find in page, enter the keyword TCP Fast Open.

Speed up web browsing on your smartphone 4.png

Step 5: Click the Enable option to activate. Finally, simply click relaunch to restart the browser and apply the changes.

Fishbate

Hi @ShaneW ,thanks for the information:). I just wanted to know the result of this method. Does this really speed up your browsing? Also do you know other methods that speed up browsing without rooting? People maybe hesitant in using the method, because of the rooting process. Thank you..
Have a great day:coffee:!

ShaneW

ShaneW
I really don't see the difference before and after installed the app because I tried it on a strong smartphone with 6GB of RAM and 8 CPUs thus I also like seeing results from some guys here.

I am not sure about other methods to speed up browsing without rooting but I will let you and everyone know if I found one way.

MomoStarr16

You really need to download an apps before you speed up the net. At first I thought it was a tweak within the smartphone settings. The problem of that is sometimes the apps are harmful or rather there are ads popping up and that seems annoying. But overall I like your post. It is informative and will help a lot of people if they will understand your instructions. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.