Sony Xperia Z2 vs. Samsung Galaxy A7?

socialagency

My friend wanted to buy Sony Xperia Z2 and he asked my opinion but I suggested him to buy Samsung Galaxy A7. To be honest I think Samsung is better Sony but not sure about two these smartphones. Can some of you here give me a comparisons about both these smartphones and which one is better? Why?

samsung-galaxy-a7.png
sony-xperia-z2.png

Please share your advice!

Pinz27

Hi socialagency!

If we compare Samsung Galaxy A7 vs Sony Xperia Z2 . Here are the difference between the two .

Performace:
Samsung Galaxy A7 - Octa core , Sony Xperia Z2 - quad core

Storage:
Samsung Galaxy A7 is 32g
Sony Xperia Z2 has 16g only

Battery: Samsung Galaxy A7 is better
Samsung Galaxy A7 - stay longer because its battery capacity is 3600mAh while Sony Xperia Z2 is 3200mAh only.

Picture quality:
Sony Xperia Z2 better has 20.7 mega pixel , Samsung Galaxy A7 has 16 mega pixel not bad though.

Both has 3G RAM , both are Android Operating system
Samsung Galaxy A7 - marshmallow
Sony Xperia Z2 - Kitkat

We have the same choice I'll go with Samsung. Hoping this information would help him. Hope he enjoys his new phone though!

ElGuapo96

Sony Xperia Z2 has the aesthetics that is just amazing, literally an eye candy. But performance, specifications and camera quality all speak a different story. Samsung Galaxy A7 is by far the superior phone in terms of the things listed above. If you are looking for a pretty phone, go with Xperia. If you need a strong, up to date phone that can run everything with no issues, Galaxy A7 is the way to go.

Hope that i was helpful :)

Jedi Knight Muse
I know the quality of camera on Samsung Galaxy A7, how Sony Xperia Z2'camera can compare with it? Who is the winner?

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Well, like i already said, the Samsung Galaxy A7 is the superior phone. Performance wise it is just overall better, specifications are better, the phone runs much faster and is a bit more reliable and durable. Sony Xperia Z2 can most definitely compete with it, but it is still a bit behind.
Obviously, the winner would be Samsung Galaxy A7. Just a masterpiece of a phone, if you got the money i would absolutely recommend it. One of my friends has it and it is ridiculously high quality.

chelle1622

I love Sony Xperia because it is the first smart phone I used and its features are great and the phone itself is durable even though I had fallen on the ground many times, it is still functional. But one thing I don't like is that the quality of image of the new xperia is blurred when taking pictures 20 meters away unlike with my old xperia is clear.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views