Rules of Survival or PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiong8d

Can you give me a quick review of those who have already played PUBG? I have been playing Rules of Survival in PC and I am quite getting good at it. But, what ruins the game is that there are still so many cheaters in the game. They have said that they will take action on these cheaters but I have found out that there is a particular cheat that allows the cheaters to be not reported. That was just a piece of crap for those players who only wants the best gameplay while using only their talent and skills just like me. What are the pros and cons of each game over the other? Good times!

marblank1313

We do have the same sentiments about games especially "Rules of Survival" I don't know how other gamer or should they be considered gamer, I don't know how they enjoy the game while cheating. They put away the challenge and thrills of the games by being unfair. For me, i am not satisfied playing and winning games if i know myself that i am a cheater. I love the to win games but it is much satisfying to win if you know that you're playing fair and you know that you could lose or killed anytime in the game. You will put your best effort to win, that's the sense of the game at least for me, and i think it also applies to you.

ElGuapo96

Well it is basically the same thing, except that the Rules of Survival is a smartphone game and there probably are less cheaters. Both have pro's and cons. In Rules of Survival it's harder to make good plays since you are on your phone, it's more difficult to control your character, graphics are worse and there are far less players. In PUBG there are more cheaters and more professional players which can actually ruin the game for an average player.
I mean it's pretty obvious. If you are playing on PC play PUBG, if you only have a smartphone by your hand play RoS, that's about it :D

Joey Mercado

Can you give me a quick review of those who have already played PUBG? I have been playing Rules of Survival in PC and I am quite getting good at it. But, what ruins the game is that there are still so many cheaters in the game. They have said that they will take action on these cheaters but I have found out that there is a particular cheat that allows the cheaters to be not reported. That was just a piece of crap for those players who only wants the best gameplay while using only their talent and skills just like me. What are the pros and cons of each game over the other? Good times!

I had known first the Rules of Survival before PUBG, even though some of my friends stated that PUBG comes first and Rules of Survival had been we could say the developed version of PUBG. For me between the two i will choose the Rules of Survival, yes it is nice to know and like to accept that you win fairly and square but since there is a lot of cheaters that is spread out there that makes you think of a bullshit,still it is fun right? Though having cheater in the game is not nice to know because you are exerting much effort in order to win but it seems that their life is unlimited and looks immortal, it seems that its not the way you are get cheated because in the first place they cheated themselves. They cheat because they want to win and aim for a higher rank . Just keep in mind that even you encountered again cheaters let them be, because you may not win over them in the rankings but you win over them in the experience and practice at least you have tried. Always put in the way that you must be the one to do good even if others are not .

And in addition it is nice to play the Rules of Survival in Squad and Fireteam with your friends because the happiness you have experienced in winning will be times 4 or times 5 when you are playing with them.

PS I played also the PUBG for quite some time but i found myself more comfortable in Rules of Survival. Hope it helps .

krishiamayeuy

I do think that ROS (Rules of Survival) has indeed got infested over the past month on cheaters and hacker, at least on the PC version. I have been playing over it since the early January and ever since I got hooked especially when you get to play with teams that are on the same country as you do. But all of that fun would quickly diminish over time due to the number of people who would rely on cheats while playing the game. I don't get why people would do these kinds of things. It would only ruin the game for other players who are there for the challenge. I didn't play any ROS matchmaking for quite a while until I get a response from the admin about how they could mediate with this problem. Yes, I have heard that there is a mobile version of PUBG but I really haven't got myself into trying it yet. I have heard from my friends that it was quite easy at first since the game would pair you with "bots?" and humans. I am not sure about that but I read it in an article once just recently. They told me that the game was quite fun and the controls was responsive. I just hope that it wouldn't be riddled with hackers soon.

Ed_ified

Well, PUBG is 10 times better than ROS in terms of its graphics and the overall gameplay. The only thing that made Rules of Survival stand out is the fact that it is offered freely. Free to play games are always overpopulated since there is no need to invest money on them. It really depends on you if you would still prefer to play a game which has a lot of cheaters on it, or invest a couple of bucks to play a game purged out of cheat codes and things alike (although I have seen some cheaters thriving on this game). I would personally recommend trying PUBG first if you would like to sort things out. The only downside I have seen with PUBG is it has a lot of veteran players on it. Most of the time, players from CSGO (Counter Strike Global) have shifted to this game and those players who are quite adept with First Person Shooters Games will surely greet you in your first gameplay. Both games have mobile versions, it is really up to you which game you would like to try.

EfficientNinja

Are you referring to the PC or the Mobile version of PUBG?

PUBG's PC version has a large number of cheaters that come from China. As of now, they're starting to do some region locks to contain them and prevent them from playing outside their country's server. I myself do not encounter cheaters that much and it doesn't affect me enjoying the game.

For Rules of Survival (ROS), I've played both the PC and the mobile. On the PC version, the first enemy that I encountered was a wallhacking b**** and I uninstalled the game after that same game. The mobile version is okay though. But most of the players in the mobile one are mostly bots. It seems the game gives the illusion that you play with real 120 players.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Ah I see, Actually I am referring either of the two regardless if it is on PC or in Mobile , I se thanks for your information actually I've tired to play the PUBG in mobile seems the graphic in ROS is better than PUBG but they have the same goal , to survive and to win or to make the last standing gamer. However, experiencing a lot of cheaters while playing is not good , and I hope that the moderators fo this games will totally blocked those cheaters. :) Thank you

EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja
I agree that graphically, ROS is better right now. It also supports 60 fps, unlike PUBG Mobile which is limited to 30 fps. I only play ROS when I am with friends because they haven't bought PUBG on PC. ROS' graphics look cartoony when you compare it to PUBG's PC version.

Joey Mercado

I've found the videos comparing thew PUBG and ROS ,, I am hoping that this one can help you understand the two! :) Thanks this is the link:

JackOAT

As a mobile apps user, for me ROS is better optimized for mobile. It seems a little better optimized for smaller displays right now. Its UI is generally crisper and more readable than PUBGmobile's, while its lobby menus are also more appealing. And when it comes to audio signatures ROS places a sound signature on the compass gauge at the top of the screen, making it easier to pinpoint where noise is coming from in a pinch. Unlike PUBG it places those sound signatures on the mini-map, which you need to work a little harder to decipher.

Riendlrs

PUBG is more realistic to the feel. More challenging and really interactive. ROS is a rip off of this version and now PUBG corp. is filing a lawsuit against netease for violations in copyright.

EfficientNinja

Rules of Survival's devs are also hardworking as they always improve the game by deploying patches that enhance the gameplay.

The only thing I don't like about ROS is the ghost step sound. It's hard to recognize the footsteps of other people because your own footstep sounds are kinda buggy and you hear it multiple times even if you only stepped once.

I hope they fix this or has already been fixed because I always get on high alert/adrenaline mode when it happens. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies