Playing games in phone or tablet?

jeniffer26

I would like to ask which device is best to use when playing an online games since both have advantages and disadvantages. I been playing lots of online games and I am having a trouble whenever I log in to a game sometimes my account can't be log in the tablet because I log in the phone. Would it be great if I only use one device in playing a game but which one is better?

TheGodfather

Advantages may include the fact that your phone is portable and you can play wherever you want to, since if you play on computer you have to play where the computer is.
They are usually made smartphone friendly so you will have a lot of possibilities even tho you are not on the computer.
Better connection with social media, since you might need to sign up using your facebook, etc.. and it was with just few clicks away.
You should stick with playing game only on one device to avoid having problems in connection with others.
Disadvantages may include the fact that some smartphones can not hold big games on their RAM as computer can and you might having issues when it comes down to speed.Also, crashes can happen.
I never played the games on tablet and I think you should have made a distinction between computers and smartphones since tablets are just larger smartphones in my opinion.

Huggypillows

Phone for gaming. I having a hard time playing with tablet since I can't hold it properly with my hands. But the big screen is not that bad to see the whole graphic of game and all I think its still depend to the player. This is just my opinion.

Dracindo

Dracindo
For true gaming, I would just tell people to get a console or desktop PC. It's like you've said, the phone is easier to hold and play games with, but has a really small screen, making it less enjoyable, whereas the tablet has a nice screen for games on the go, but they're weight and size make it more of a burden. In terms of gaming, smartphones and tablets can just provide small and casual games.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Yeah, it's quite annoying to hold a tablet, and the screen of a smartphone is too small to enjoy high graphics. But neither of them were designed for gaming, they were more designed for pictures, Facebook and, well pretty much the social media life. You can play games on them, but it's better to get a pc or a (portable) console. Not only for better graphics and a better grip on your gaming tools, but also because the games you can play on them are just so much better.

aryv

I choose phone gaming because of the following reasons. First, using phone is more comfortable because you can hold it properly and you can use both of your hands to manipulate the control on the screen. Second, since it is much more smaller smaller you store it in a small bag and it become handy. Third, you can cover it or hide it from anyone who tries to watch what you are doing since i believe that some of use are to private or just doesn't want other to see what we are doing or doesn't want to share. Lastly, it is more easy to bring and affordable.

Aeolos

I try using tablet in online gaming but it is heavy and the controls is quite far for my fingers to reach unlike using phones. One thing I like about using tablet though is have a larger peripheral to be able to see the whole game better. I switch to using mobile phones since it small and more convenient to bring. I'm currently using a 5.5 in display which I think is comfortable enough to play online games.

Dracindo

For gaming, I'd choose the tablet. Well, personally, I'd just upgrade my desktop, but having to choose between those two, surely the tablet. A regular tablet has a wider screen, better specs, and longer battery duration than a regular phone.

Only consider a phone for gaming if you need something more portable. Something you can easily carry in your pockets and that isn't too big to hold on a public bus or train.

hstinscdln

I'd choose phones over tablets. Phone allows you to have a better grip and you could reach the buttons easily and faster compared to tablets. There are also a lot of controllers available for phones if you want to step up your games even more. I personally have tried playing Diablo II on my old device through an emulator. I played it together with a mouse and a keyboard with the help of an OTG Cable.

Dracindo

Dracindo
If you can purchase a controller for phone, wouldn't that mean you could also get one for your tablet? Meaning that the device turns into screen, thus making a tablet a better option, because you have a bigger screen.
Well, if you don't want any additional hardware to play games, I suppose having a better grip sounds like a good plus point.

However, I'm pretty sure that the average tablet is more powerful than the average phone.

Tengmin

For me I would choose tablet more bigger screen of course more enjoyable than phone its because of the better graphics and of course long life of the battery.

james.duran

I would go for the tablet if you want to have a better game experience. First, tablet is intend for apps like Social Media, Entertainment, and especially for gaming. I am a Mobile Legend Player, and for me, Tablet is the best device if you want to play in a Touch screen Device. The huge screen that will allow you to see clearly what's going on, the smoothness while you are playing on the device, the "NO INTERRUPTION" feeling (from messenger,whatsapp, call or text), all of these, you would definitely say that tablet is the best.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.