My Top 10 Essential Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayRob2212

Look through all the apps on your phone, don't worry, I'll wait....... Now, what if you could only keep 10 of your apps, which would you choose? (not including the default apps)

Here is my list:
1. Facebook//Messenger
2. Reddit
3. YouTube
4. Discord
5. Pokemon Go (yes I still play it)
6. HQ Trivia
7. Photo Vault
8. HBO Go
9. Amazon
10. Wells Fargo

Wish I had some more interesting apps on my phone but looking forward to seeing what apps you all have on your phones.

HelenR

Would you mind sharing reasons why you choose them as Top 10 Essential Apps for your iPhone?

I would like to hear what purposes to use them and they are really useful for our works or worth installing on our smartphones.

Fishbate

I'm into electronics so i usually have apps that somehow related to it. But of course, i still have a life so i still have apps that is close to my hobbies:p.

1. Eloctrodroid - Geek stuff, electronic data base. I use this for my projects as a fast reference and calculations.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica&hl=en

2. GuitarTuna - I love playing guitar, this one is a great app for fast tuning.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovelin.guitartuna&hl=en

3. ImageMeter - Another geeky stuff, when i'm doing projects. Before buying parts for my projects i always use this app to make dimensions while having the actual picture with me. I find it easy specially when your into stores trying to find the right parts for your projects.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dirkfarin.imagemeter&hl=en

4. UnitConverter - Again, using this app for my projects. With this app you can easily convert any units of measure.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.sira.unit&hl=en

5. Droid Host for Arduino - this one is for references, i'm studying arduino thru smartphones.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=arduino.robot&hl=en

And of course the most common apps for every smartphone users.

6. Facebook
7. Youtube
8. Twitter
9. Instagram
10. Messenger

Have a great day:coffee::coffee:!

ElGuapo96

To be honest, i don't think there are even 10 apps that i really need. First on the list is of course the social media, since i live far away from my friends so it's the best way to stay in contact with them and with my world. Second has got to be a good music player since i am a huge music nerd, a fanatic if you will. Third is either anything related to musical instruments or some accessory stuff such as fitness and similar.

So the list would be something like
1.Instagram
2.Facebook/Messenger
3.Literally any GOOD music playing app
4.Any guitar tuning app that has the option to learn some songs along the way
5. Whatever :D

ajwise123

I currently have the Samsung Galaxy S7; I purposely bought a version with 32 GB, so I could download a ton of apps. I have so many apps that I love on my phone, so it is difficult to pick only 10 apps, but I will try. Below are the top 10 apps I would keep on my phone if I had to choose.

Top 10 app list:
1)PokemonGo
2)YouTube
3)Amazon
4)CashShow
5)Instragram
6) TownShip
7)Free Cash
8)LuckTastic
9)Kara Candy
10)Magic Fluids Free

maklein

To be honest I almost do everything in my phone, and only little things on my desktop. I watch, write, play games, find job, and sometimes shop online using my phone only. So here is my fair share in top 10 apps in my phone.

1. instagram
2. messenger
3. netflix
4. spotify
5. wordpress
6. microsoft word
7. gmail
8. google (yes I always google everything, can't live without it)
9. snapseed
10. wordscapes (I always play this game)

Martinsx

I don't do much applications in my phone, I'm mostly using the orthodox applications alone such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Messenger and Snapchat. If I should count browsers, then opera mini, Google Chrome and UC browser are my most essential applications.

GreenTeaAddict

I'm a heavy Android user and I use my smartphone a lot, more than my PC. Here's my list of apps!
  • Reddit is fun: this is an app where I spend many hours. This app and website is like a forum but very superior. People there post news, memes, stories, questions, etc. The app I use is not an official Reddit app, but a better one because the official app currently is not good and buggy.
  • Chrome: this is the standard web browser app where I access my bank, read some news, etc. It's very useful and it can remember passwords that you saved on your PC, including bookmarks!
  • VSCO: this is a cool non-generic photo editing app where you can set some cool and exclusive filters for your photos, to make them look like some minimal design piece of art. VSCO in Play Store is free but the filters are not. The app has also subscription payment mode, so you can access all the filters ready.
  • Instagram: you probably know already what this app is about. I use it to publish my own photos and follow other people. I use it very less now because of the new algorithm and removing the chronological order, which made Instagram a bit nonsensical.
  • iFunny: it's a simple app which has funny videos, memes. It's like 9gag but a better version of it. Pretty cool app to use when you're bored or when you got really nothing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.