Mouse and Smartphone!

Fishbate

Hi guys, i just want to share a video on how to use a mouse on a smartphone:ROFLMAO:. Yup a mouse to navigate your smartphone...Well it all started when my tablet accidentally fell on the floor and suffered severe screen cracks. Unfortunately the touch screen was damage, but before this device goes to the service center. I had a little fun with it :LOL:..

After having a great time experimenting, i realize that it could be a great help in transferring files, deleting files and even just checking your smartphone without having it totally cleared before any repair.

Enjoy guys....

ElGuapo96

Wait, so you can actually do that? That is so crazy, never thought it could actually phone. Now, there is one weird thing. In the tittle of the video and the tittle of the post you said that you can connect a mouse to your smartphone. But in the video you are connecting it to a tablet. Does it even make a difference, is it the exact same thing or is the process of connecting a mouse to yur phone any different?
Nevertheless, very good video, very well explained and a very cool feature to implement, nice :D

Fishbate

Fishbate
I'm sorry for the confusion @ElGuapo96 , i tried it in both tablet and smartphone and it worked perfectly well as long as it's android. The process is both the same with smartphones and tablets.
Thank you for the compliments:).

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Oh, okay, everything understood now. So, basically all i need is an Android device? Really cool stuff, cannot wait o try it out on my tablet. I don't really know about using this feature on a phone, the screen seems kind of too small to even have a usage. Once again, really cool stuff, really caught me off guard with this video :)

Fishbate

Fishbate
Yes, you only need an android device. Fortunately android OS have built in hardware recognition for a mouse and some other hardware. The fact that it also have a cursor and mouse click function, i think it was intentionally made to have this feature. I really don't know the purpose, but it can help if your screen is not functioning.

Somehow i'm not surprised because , there's a lot accessories that are compatible with Android whether it's a physical connection or wireless connection. It's just a little weird using a mouse on a smartphone:).

But you'll never know what people will do just to satisfy their curiosity:p.

Have a great day:coffee:!

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
I have already tried it out and i must say, on tablet it feels really good and smooth, feels actually useful and fun to use. Meanwhile on a smartphone it is really weird! Since the screen is so tiny in comparison it's really hard to see and your mouse movement needs to be so limited. It's a really weird feeling, but hey, it's really good on my tablet so at this moment that is all that matters :)
Made things easier for me, a lot.

timothypangilinan

I have tried using mouse on my android phone too. It actually works if your phone is capable of USB OTG. If your android phone has an external USB storage, then all you need is just a USB OTG cable and a mouse.

gconcha

I just watched your video and I would like to thank you for posting this. I have an android phone with a cracked screen, still functional except the screen is unresponsive and I have files there that needs to get transferred. I am going to try this.

Dracindo

That's cool, but why would you do this? Sure, if you can hook up your keyboard, then you might play some of those competitive games on a higher level than everyone who just uses two fingers, instead of seven (5 for QWER or WSDA and SPACEBAR, 2 for left and right mouse click), but other than that, why would this be a usefull thing to have available? Isn't the whole point of a smartphone and tablet to be very portable? Relying on a mouse and some cables seems to make it a little less portable.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.