Is it worth getting a Blackberry phone in 2018?

DenisMNE

What do you think about Blackberry phones ? Did you own one or, maybe, still have it ?
What are you experiences with it and would you recommend us buying one in 2018 ?
Some people are saying that Blackberry is slowly dying but I want to hear it out from you, users of it.

Using a Blackberry phone on Android is much more of a smart choice since it has a better platform and support.
iOS has a lot of issues when it comes down to using apps that would be helpful to you on daily basis, so some researches I did show that people, usually, give advice to run in on Android.
Most of them are not gaming on Blackberry device since it isn't really showing to be a good gaming device, unlike iPhone or Samsung, but recommendations for communication are on high level ?

What are you thoughts ?

amarkayam

Blackberry phones are really sturdy and were popular earlier. These phones looks really great ; like blackberry keyone which was really good phone from blackberry. So yes it's worth buying blackberry if you are used to it only.

HelenR

If you are a fan of Blackberry then it is YES.
Vice versa, you should consider Samsung Galaxy or iPhone plus series.

Arnorth24

I saw the new Blackberry key2. It has a nostalgic look to it because of the keypad. I think it's nice to use it to bring to the old feeling when you hear the button clicks. But when I was searching for its durability test I was shocked how fragile it is. With that price, I think it's not that worth it. But maybe someday it will improve and I would buy it.

Dracindo

Blackberry phones can be good, it's just a spur of the moment kind of thing when you're looking for a new smartphone. If the latest model of Blackberry is better to you than the latest Samsung or iPhone models, than you should buy a Blackberry.

It's not a bad brand, and the prices are relatively fair (compared to Apple). You can consider it, even now in 2019.

Rodney Olson

I don't think so, today you can get a better smartphone than blackberry, i.e you can get one iPhone X or Samsung galaxy s9, they are great smartphones that I have ever seen.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views