How to Test Your Samsung Smartphone by Using Secret Code?

BillEssley

I heard that there is a way to test our Samsung Smartphone by using secret Code? Is that true? Does anyone know?

marciayudkin

Hey Bill,

You are right, Samsung supports a command to check the functions on the phone that there are less people known about this. Here I would like to instruct you to use this Test command on Samsung.

To use the test command Samsung smartphone you do as following:
Step 1: Open the call application.

secret-code-to-test-samsung0.png

Step 2: Type this: *#0*#

secret-code-to-test-samsung1.png

Step 3: The test interface appears, you select each item to test for your smartphone.

secret-code-to-test-samsung2.png

Screen Check: Select Red, Green, Blue, Dimming.
Touch Sensation: Touch.
Speaker test: Receiver, Speaker.
Vibration test: Vibration.
Check camera: Front cam, Mega cam.
Check the function keys: Sub key.

Along with many other feature tests above. These are the main test items that you can try too.
So I have finished the test my Samsung smartphone and you can try yours and let us know if you see any issues with your smartphone after tested then.

Good luck!

Universe2829

Wow! I've been using Samsung Smartphones for I think, 5 years or more, but I never been able to try testing its functions. I've read and heard a lot of hearsay on how we can test the functionality of our Samsung Smartphones but I never encounter such detailed process to test it and now I'm encourged to do it. I can't wait to try it on my phone and see how's it going to be. I just hope it'll go well.

Martinsx

Wow, this looks very interesting and it's great in all thinking for one to use such measures to determine the authenticity of his or her Samsung smartphone. How painful this is for me because, I'm not into the usage of Samsung mobile phones. I make use of Tecno and LG phone products which serves me perfectly but I'm seriously looking forward to getting Samsung Galaxy J7.

Debunct

Lol, this is my first time hearing that we could actually test samsung phones for any problems. I find it funny that I had to actually go to a phone repairshop and be charge with a hefty price just to find what is the problem of my samsung phone. I really got to thank you for this tips. So those guys on the repairshop is actually just doing this steps to check my phone. Anyway, thanks.

AmieBotella

Amazing! This is truly the best thing I've learned today. Upon purchase you're supposed to assume each gadget is fully functional and then most problems will just arise after usage. Thanks for this great information. I bet most sales people do not know these too!

HciR_Elv

Yes, this code is developed to fix several technical problems. So, you don't have to take it to the service center, you can personally access this secret code for troubleshooting. These codes are special and particularly for Samsung galaxy phones only, so it will definitely not work on other brands or it may be harmful and cause damage to other devices. For the complete list of Samsung Galaxy secret code list, please go to https://drfone.wondershare.com/unlock/samsung-galaxy-secret-code-list.html#Part2

ramo06

I haven't heard that before. If that is true then that's great, I want to know what is that and try that in my phone how it works because I'm using a samsung mobile right now. :)

BettyG

I must check this out. My S7 has been acting a bit odd lately. Maybe this will find me some answers as I really like my phone!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
spb

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.