How to make my laptop run faster?

Dracindo

As the title, what can I do to make my laptop run faster? What already helped for me was turning off several start up programs, and deleting things that take up a lot of memory space. I deleted about 33% of my memory space.

But a certain game I can still play on my old laptop at the fastest settings, still doesn't run fast enough for me. Anything else I could do to make my laptop run faster?

beth466

If you're using Intel as a processor you can try overclocking your laptop using Intel Extreme Tuning, don't worry it is an Intel program so you can guarantee that it will not break your laptop. As well as try subscribing to Malwarebytes this program really helps a lot because maybe your laptop has a malware then it will kill it and also repair some programs. Hope this helps :)

Mora

If you mean external means then you can custom your laptop as you want, the only issue here is that's gonna cost money, it's surly not free, a couple GB of ram can help maybe even a better processor, and a graphics card, can get you to play what ever game you like, if not and you just mean internal adjustments then I would suggest that you first of all avoid google chrome, avoid bluestacks and all kind of software that consumes ram, and secondly don't install too much on it, third thing and most important don't install two games with high-spec at the same time.

Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.