Hi! Hope to see you around!

Willis

Hi guys! I wanted to briefly introduce myself before I dove into posting. I'm Willis a young guy from the beatiful place of Australia.

In relation to smart phones I've cycled between a bunch of brands over the years but cannot for the life of me choose only one! I know some people feel very adamantly about what style they use. For me, as long as it does what I need I'm happy.

I hope my all round viewpoints and range of experiences with smartphones can be a valuable asset to anyone with questions and I hope here I can find the answers to my very own questions!

Thanks for reading, let me know a little bit about yourself down below?!

Chris Crocker

Hi Willis,

Nice to meet you and welcome to Smartphones Best!

I hope to see you around and reading your posts.

This is a great community for phone users to learn and sharing with others. I am new too here and its great when meeting new friends as you.

Cheers,

ElGuapo96

How is it going Willis? :D

It's so cool to see someone from Australia here, i have a couple of friends from that country and they are, without a doubt, the coolest, funniest people i have ever met. Can you let me know what phone are you using at the moment? What are your interests, hobbies?

Also if you need anything, a helping hand, feel free to let me know. Cheers, mate :)

starmz123

Hi Willis! Welcome to this forum.

I've never been to Australia but would love to go. Okay, maybe I'm not too stoked about the spider rain and giant insects and sweltering sun, but aside from that... :p I have a friend who moved from my high school to attend a school in Australia and I always wondered if she would return with an accent!

I also don't feel much brand loyalty. I'm pretty faithful to Android which enables infidelity since there are so many brands to choose from! I think it's partly because I focus more on features and so will follow whoever is doing [insert feature] best at the moment, and partly because I haven't found a favourite company yet, if it even exists. Oh, and probably because the upgrade culture has made most flagships feel remarkably samey.

I hope you enjoy your time here and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts around.

Alex Thompson

Hello Willis,

Welcome to Smartphones Best!

We are glad to have you on this board and looking forward to reading your posts!

~Alex

Willis

Wow, thanks for all the kind responses everybody. Feeling very welcome here :).

Hi Willis,

Nice to meet you and welcome to Smartphones Best!

I hope to see you around and reading your posts.

This is a great community for phone users to learn and sharing with others. I am new too here and its great when meeting new friends as you.

Cheers,

Chris, I agree the information/knowledge I've gained here so far is crazy good, things I'd never thought to learn ever!

How is it going Willis? :D

It's so cool to see someone from Australia here, i have a couple of friends from that country and they are, without a doubt, the coolest, funniest people i have ever met. Can you let me know what phone are you using at the moment? What are your interests, hobbies?

Also if you need anything, a helping hand, feel free to let me know. Cheers, mate :)

I think it's the nice weather and beaches, no one can stay mad with that on their doorstep!
I have the Galaxy S6 right now but will be finishing my plan in a couple of months... Still shopping around for the new phone I'd want. What better place to find good suggestions, than this very website aha! My most recent venture has been into learning how to make video games and I've been consumed by all the facets involved, most of my free time is spent learning and messing around in regards to that. Otherwise I would be (trying to) keeping healthy, e.g looking for recipes, practicing techniques. I am also very interested in sustainability and tend a huge veggie patch in my garden. :)

Hi Willis! Welcome to this forum.

I've never been to Australia but would love to go. Okay, maybe I'm not too stoked about the spider rain and giant insects and sweltering sun, but aside from that... :p I have a friend who moved from my high school to attend a school in Australia and I always wondered if she would return with an accent!

I also don't feel much brand loyalty. I'm pretty faithful to Android which enables infidelity since there are so many brands to choose from! I think it's partly because I focus more on features and so will follow whoever is doing [insert feature] best at the moment, and partly because I haven't found a favourite company yet, if it even exists. Oh, and probably because the upgrade culture has made most flagships feel remarkably samey.

I hope you enjoy your time here and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts around.

Australia is great, really! We've come a long way in making anti-venom readily available to people so snake/spider bites are less threatening than they used to be. (Still hurts like crazy if you get bitten by one of the worst offenders, but at least its less life threatening.)
A funny one you should look up is 'Drop Bears' they are a deadly marsupial hiding in the trees waiting to jump down on an unsuspecting traveler, highest mortality rate per annum in Australia, we need to raise awareness for the dangers of drop bears!!!

It's funny I moved from England to Australia when I was very young (3-4 I think) but people still tell me they know I'm from England because of my accent, some things I just don't know :').

I agree completely there has not been something to 'stand out' from the others and really make a notch in my mind to pay attention to a certain brand.

Once again everyone, thank you for being so welcoming. I found the points brought up in this thread very interesting. I will see you all around the forums, 'til next time!

Rodney Olson

Nice to meet you @Willis and welcome to the forum!

You came right place for smart people that sharing cool tips about smartphones. :) I hope to see you around.

DenisMNE

Welcome to the forum, Willis and nice to meet you ! Glad to see people coming in here to share they thoughts about technology.
Looking forward reading your posts !
Wish you all the best in here and in your life.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.