Hello everyone!

ruxxy18

I am so happy that I made it here. For almost 1 month of finding a legit site finally I found this site. From now on I will really strive hard to influence and give opinion and information about smartphones that can help other people. I hope I'll make it as long as this site is functioning. My expectation in this site/forum is that we will treat everyone well and we will be friendly.

Joey Mercado

Hello @ruxxy18 . welcome on this forum , We are lucky to have you . And please don't hesitate to ask, to participate here and ask some questions if you have doubt in your mind/

I hope it helps. Thank You :)

Martinsx

You are very and come my friend @ruxxy18 to the forum smartphones.best. You are rest assured of learning so much phones and other gadgets, as well as applications to help you get the most out of any device you are making use of.

I have have learnt a lot in this community ever since I joined it and I'm sure that you're a going to enjoy your time as well.

Welcome once again.

Huggypillows

Hello Friend , and welcome here. I'm happy to meet people who are so nice sharing his/her knowledge about smartphone. looking forward to the things you will share to us. Have a happy stay here.

Older threads
Newer threads