Favorite budgeting/finance apps?

amelia88

I'm trying to be more intentional with our household budget, paying off our mortgage faster, and all those fun things that come with managing your finances!

I'm wondering if any of you have some good recommendations for apps about budgeting and finance that you've used personally. Free apps are preferred, but if you have a recommendation for a really good one that you paid for, I'd still be interested in hearing what you liked about it and why it's worth paying for.

Thanks for your advice!

vpatella

For mobile apps, I couldn't tell you honestly. For computers I honestly think Excel is great for something like that. Excel is much more complicated and powerful than people give it credit for.

Lazard

I use MoneyWizz since two years, I love everything about it. It's a bit hard to setup but when it's done, it does everything you want from a budgeting app.

You can manage several accounts, create budgets, draw charts and statistics. Everything is synced in the cloud and you can access your account on both mobile and PC.

Martinsx

There are some applications for this on androids, some are free while some are purchased. So depending on the importance of what you need the budget application for, it's at your discretion to choose between free and paid applications.

Below are the ones I know of :

Mint
My Finances
Google Sheets
Monefy
Googlebudget.

amelia88

amelia88
Is it Googlebudget? I can only find one called Goodbudget in my app store. I don't know if it's just a regional thing or if you meant Goodbudget...but the one called Goodbudget looks pretty good, it's free, and it seems like it's reviewed pretty highly as well, so I think I'll check it out! :)

myra21

If you want your personal finances under control here are the best budget apps I've read.First is the Mint which is owned by Intuit,the company that also makes the Quickbooks and Turbotax.It offers features that helps you tract and manage your money.The best feature it has is the budget tools.Second is the PocketGuard that is best to keep from overspending,it can help to guard you against your spending and the last App is the Wally although it is not easy to navigate,it works well for budgeting.It can help you tract your expenses and income.

behappie

I use PocketGuard. It ia an all-in-one bank account tracking and budget management app that shows you how much you've got in your accounts, as well as how much you can afford to spend for the day. The app connects to your bank and card accounts through an encrypted, read-only connection, allowing you to quickly view the status of your accounts and transactions while remaining secure. The app automatically sorts your purchases, subscriptions, and bill payments, and factors in your previous spending factors to provide you an estimate as to how much you can safely spend from your accounts without going into the red.

aubeybey

When I am in college and I was elected as the organization's finance officer, my orgmate introduce this money budgeting app that is called Money Lover. It can be downloaded using your android phone in the play store. Although I do not know if it is available in IOS. This application will help you track your daily expenses and you can even put your expenses in to categories. You can also check if you have passed through your budget. Just remember to always note of your expenses and do not forget to jot it down in your application.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views