Coolest looking wallpapers

ElGuapo96

What are the coolest looking wallpapers you have come across? You can feel free to either describe it or post a picture of it, as long as i am concerned it doesn't matter one single bit. Only thing that matters is that the wallpaper fits your OS, the version and the colors of your OS, your phone shape and color and it needs to look cool in general.
Let's help some people out in need of a good wallpaper, also it's just fun to change your wallpaper from time to time and share ideas, you have to admit :D
Let me see what you have!

Dracindo

I used to have a lot of dragon wallpapers, as I've been a dragon fanatic my entire life. Later on, I went using wallpapers of some of my most favorite games or characters from movies, books (fanart) and games. Currently my PC wallpaper is fanart of Undyne the undying from Undertale, and for my phone, I'm still looking for a Cuphead theme someone on this forum shown me. Again, if anyone can find this theme, please let me know, I really want it!
But for now, I'm still using the default wallpaper on my phone. It's good and everything I find is mostly bad quality or requires a rather big app for just one background.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views