Can you install Android apps on a Computer?

Uyj143

You can run Android apps on a Windows PC or laptop using an Android emulator app. ... However, unlike some similar packages, BlueStacks includes Google Play, so you can search for and install apps in just the same way as with a true Android phone or tablet.

what do you think guys?

Jaymalie

Yes you can defiantly install android apps on your computer all you have to do is install Bluestacks.In order to use bluestack you must be signed up with Google but you must be aware everything has its own dis merits like one thing, with bluestack some apps will appear pixelated but it could be invertable when you use a large PC screen when using an app that had been written for small low resolution screen .

vpatella

I've used BlueStacks before and it's pretty useful. I think there are better emulators out there, but I used to use it to upload pictures onto my Instagram when I didn't have a phone.

Dracindo

Dracindo
I used to use it to play a certain game. I could've played on my former smartphone, no problem, but there were also menu's where you could equip another weapons, or a mount, pick or buy boosts, and something else. On Bluestacks, everything was nice, but on that phone, the images didn't show. I could still tap everywhere and eventually, if the weapon or mount was in my possession, I would've been able to see it, equip it, and read its description.

However, now I have a better phone that does run the game flawlessly, and Pokemon GO on Bluestacks with a Fake GPS app isn't really fun. So I uninstalled Bluestacks to save memory space on my PC. It's a quick install if I ever need it again, though.

superman2727

You should give NOX app player a try too! It is similar to bluestacks and you can use their customized button to play games like Mobile Legends or something. I just try this once but I suggest that give it a try too and look for the best! Cheers!

Fishbate

Yes, emulator and BlueStacks works for PC/LAPTOP however the resources they use could slow down your system. This app uses your hardware resources specifically RAM and VGA. If you have high hardware specification on your PC or LAPTOP i think this would not be a problem.

Also these apps may have some compatibility issues on WIN8 and WIN10 but they work perfectly fine on WIN7.

Have a great day:coffee:

Gabriellove

Yeah, sure you can, but you need to install a software called bluestock. There are a lot of software out there that can help you out but I think bluestock is the best, I recommend it for you. Make sure while you are downloading, check out for virus. Download it and install on your windows and you are good to go.

Dracindo

Just install an Android emulator on your device. There are a couple good ones out there like Nox and Bluestacks. I prefer Bluestacks, because I had good support from them, altough they seem to have a lot of ads. Either way, it's a good one.
Nox is also an excellent one. I guess you could say those 2 are like Windows and Apple, or Android and iOS.

XyferXyrus

Of course, you can but before that, you have to install first an application like BlueStacks in order your Android applications can run in your personal computer or laptap. Cheers!

Attachments

• bluestacks.jpg
    bluestacks.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies