Best gaming smartphone monitor?

Rodney Olson

I am curious what smartphone give best monitor for gaming? Since iPhone and Samsung galaxy series are two popular models then I don't think there are some other smartphones can defeat them. Any images or your sharing for this?

Fishbate

Well it all depends on the display resolution. A screen resolution is the number of pixels on a display screen. That's why you can see these specifications when you check on a smartphone before buying one.
resolution.jpg

The higher the resolution the higher the pixels. Pixels are the basic unit of programmable color on a computer display or in a computer image. Basically its a dot with color:).

Basic color for imagery is Red, Blue, Green or "RGB" these three colors are combined digitally to produce the image being transmitted to our screens.

Let me put it this way..
Imagine a piece of white paper with 3 M&M's on it. 1 Red , 1 Green Blue. Put it all together in circular pattern and slowly close your eyes focusing on it. At one point you will see a blurred image but its kind of a combination of colors. That is how display screen works. When they control a color on a pixel using digital signal its actually combining the three colors. Now imagine that piece of paper with all the RGB M&M's , that's how resolution works. The more pixels the clearer and more detailed image.....
1517559537610.png

I hope this help..:)
Now lets eat those M&M's....:p

ElGuapo96

Probably Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. It's display is so good that it actually supports 4K resolution, which is absolutely insane for a smartphone. Even most of the PC monitors don't have that option. I think the price is around $500 which is not even that bad for a phone of that quality.

images.jpg

Also the phone is beautiful, guarantee won't disappoint you :)

jlrei

I would suggest Samsung Galaxy Note 8. My gamer friend bought this last year and he definitely says that the price is totally worth it. It has a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) which is upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo). It's chipset is Snapdragon 835.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 13
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views