Best gaming headphones?

I am going to buy a headphone for gaming. What are the best headphones would you recommend? and reasons why you chose it?

Have you heard about the ROG Asus Phone? I think that's really awesome. I'm not using it though because I can't afford it yet. But basing from the past reviews about it seems like it's on par with Razor phones.

• Processor: speed-binned 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
  • GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 630.
  • Display: 6-inch, 18:9 (2160 x 1080) OLED panel with 90Hz refresh rate and 1ms pixel response time; includes HDR support and 108.6 percent DCI-P3 color gamut coverage
Those specs are great for gaming. You can play high-end games and max the graphics.

Logitech is one of the popular in my country for gaming and even for business. In any instances that you have heard of Hyper X Cloud Revolver S. It has great features, lighter and at a premium price. Here are some good things about it;
  • Crisp, immersive audio
  • Comfy ear cups
  • Automatically adjusts to your head
  • Durable steel frame
The Hyper X Cloud Revolver offers rich audio within a comfy and durable design. You may try this brand.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Logitech isn't the best, but it sure has excellent quality. A Razor headphones could be twice as good, but 10 times more expensive, making it not worth it. I would recommend this brand to anyone who wants a taste of perfection, without spending a lot of money.

Then again, if you already used Logitech items before and look for a higher quality, then yeah, start looking for other brands. I would say, stay away from Trust. I bought a microphone once and the mic on my headset was even better. And the sound of the Trust mic only got worse over time.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads