Best Apps for Recording Calls on Android and iOS?

Rodney Olson

Can you guys recommend me some best apps for recording Calls on Android and iOS? for any reasons I want to record a few calls from my colleges to serve for my works later.

smarttips

Hi Rodney,
Only a handful of smartphones have built-in call recording capabilities. So if the device you are using does not support it, you can install extra external applications.
If you're using Android, install Automatic Call Recorder. From now on, every time you make a call, the app will automatically record everything and store it in the Inbox. When you click on any file, you can listen, edit, delete or share with friends.

Recording Calls on Android and iOS 1.png

For iOS devices, install the Recorder Mini software. To record, you need to open the application and click on the red circle button, then open the dialer and make a phone call. If you want to change the file format, you can touch the wand icon in the upper left corner.

Recording Calls on Android and iOS 2.png

When finished, the recording file will be displayed on the main interface. You can click to rewind or fast forward sliding right-to-left. To edit the file name, save it to the library, or delete it. For the paid version, users can upload the recording file to the cloud, with password protection.

Hope that helped!

ElGuapo96

Here is what i have found so far.
Android version apps for recording calls:

RMC: Android Call Recorder
Auto Call Recorder 2017
Smart Auto Call Recorder
Call Recorder Devices for Android

And here are some for iPhone:

Tapeacall PRO
Call Recorder - Int Call
Call Recorder for iPhone
Call Recorder Lite
iPadio

Chose from these applications that i listed. All of the are good and will definitely serve a good purpose and guarantee will not fail you. Hope that this helped, friend. :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies