Homescreen Detective

starmz123

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this thread, but since your wallpaper is the most relevant of this forum's category to your homescreen, here it is!

Blatantly stolen from /r/GuessThePhone, I thought it might be fun to try to speculate about each others' identities based entirely off our homescreens. No cheating by looking at the profile pic or previous posts!

Here's how it works:
1. Look at the homescreen in the previous post and try to work out as much about the poster's identity as possible (e.g. age, gender, location, occupation, music taste, personality, interests)
2. Post your guesses
3. Include a screenshot of your own homescreen for the next poster!

I've never tried doing this but always thought it seemed fun. Hopefully y'all will enjoy it too! Here's my homescreen, to start us off:
vr2Rgou.png

Dracindo

That's quite a nice idea you've got here for a forum game, but most people here are looking for advice, mainly on smartphones and everything related to it. I don't think they come here for a few forum games.

It's not a bad thing, not against the rules either, but yeah, if your topic can't help anyone, nobody will take a look.

Also, you're image is no longer visible. Shame, otherwise I'd gave it a try.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.