A Honest Review for Samsung S8+

Iucie

Samsung S8+ is one of the newer phones out there. Compared to Apple phones, it is cheaper. It's not like other Android phones wherein the battery deteriorates quickly with 3500mAh. Its camera is great with 12 megapixels, but compared to Apple, iPhones have the upper hand, though the S8+ has the "Pro" mode where you can manually adjust ISO, Apperture, Shutter Speed, and Focus. In regards to its RAM, it has 4gb, so it is perfect for multitasking as long as you don't overload it. It has a 6.2 inch display, which is bigger than most smartphones. One key feature is that it's fingerprint is near the camera on its back. There are a few downsides to this such as, always cleaning the camera and you can't unlock the phone with the fingerprint option when it is on a surface like a table. Speaking of unlock options, they also have a built-in iris recognition where the phone uses your eyes to unlock it; it is definitely a good security measure. As for it's speakers, it's louder than some iPhones, from experience. It also has the new type-c usb input, which is a switch from the old android chargers. S8+ also has its own version of Siri, which is Bixby.

Ultimately, if you're looking for a mid-range priced yet quality phone, this is definitely the phone for you. I give it a 4.5/5 review!

Last edited:

Nemanja

Ultimately, if you're looking for a mid-range priced yet quality phone, this is definitely the phone for you. I give it a 4.5/5 review!
I read and see that you gave more good reviews about Samsung S8+ but the final sentence you only rated it as 4.5/5, although it was pretty high rating but why you could not give it ranting 5/5, does it still have any somethings you didn't like on it? :)

blackmist

blackmist
That's true you could give it 5 because 4.5 when rounded is same with 5. But I think giving it perfect rating is somewhat to high. Maybe months from now Samsung will soon launch a new phone that are better than the previous one. Meaning we can't give a perfect score because improvement is working everyday.

killersoul13

killersoul13
I agree with your thoughts blacksmith, due to the fast pace of the mobile industry one must not give a perfect score. Not only the improvements are there but also the huge market for competition is one of the key factors why they have this kind of pace. For me, I will give it a 4.6 score because of it's design and versatility.

Dracindo

Sounds like a good phone, but when you're talking about "mid-range priced", can you give us an idea of the average price as of now? Because $500 sounds mid-range to me, but for others this could be beyond expensive.
Also, how much memory does it have, and can you expand it with SSD cards?

Mora

For, me SAMSUNG by far have the best phones collections there have been some mistakes here and there but still that doesn't take any thing from it, it's very practical very simple to use and the features are on point, I don't think I've ever had a samsung phone and had featur in it that I didn't use or that I didn't understand the point of it, generally it's very well made, as for the Iphone, I honestly think the brand is fairly very exaggerated, the prices are way to high for no clear reasons, as for it been on the lead I think that is mainly, because there is no rivals within the USA, and it kind of grow to more of a "social brand", So in case of some how another brand manage to get in the US market, I don't think things will stay the same way.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads