Which music listening program do you use and why?

Lost93

As the title says, I think it would be nice to share experiences with the music players that are currently active on your phone.
I currently use Astro Player Nova. It's the latest in a series that I started to test.
What I need is simply creating a playlist, as well as a widget that I put on the phone top.
Before, I used Winamp, a default Android player, and PowerAmp. PowerAmp is paying, so I changed it, Winamp was too big for me.

Trish23

I use spotify. Although it has monthly fees. Its only minimal and i can enjoy high quality musics even when im offline. It can also store lots of musics and can also show videos.

Reactions: Lost93

Dracindo

Dracindo
I thought Spotify was free with additional options to pay for some premium perks, but that it's not required to pay a single dime. Then again, I don't use Spotify a lot, so I don't know all about it, but I don't think that paying is required to keep using it.

Vinsanity

I am using LISTENit. It has the same developer as what SHAREit has. With SHAREit Technologies Co. Ltd.'s credibility in creating useful and reliable mobile apps, I assumed that LISTENit is a good program as well.
What I like the most about SHAREit is that it is free. You can customize the display of your player and at the same time configure the sound quality based on what you like.

puregrace

I use Keepvid because I generally download the songs from YouTube and it is easier to store in mp4 and mp3 form. The upgraded version has an option to store the songs in the HD too. There are two Keepvid apps, one is for watching and downloading the videos and another is for listening to the downloaded music.

keepvid-2.jpg:xxs
Keep_Vid.Music_.png

JackOAT

I am currently using Spotify because it is universal, user-friendly and a lot less buggy than other music players. For me, it’s easier to use and the app looks much better than others. Spotify is also a social platform that makes it easy for me to see what my friends are listening to.

lau_jaymil

When I first used Spotify, I never changed to another platform. Why? Because of all the music apps I used apple music, google play music and Spotify. Spotify seems to be the only music app out there that suits my taste of music. When it comes to playlists somehow I find plenty of suiting playlists online in Spotify which are created not by me but all Spotify users around the world.

HelenR

As the title says, I think it would be nice to share experiences with the music players that are currently active on your phone.
I currently use Astro Player Nova. It's the latest in a series that I started to test.
What I need is simply creating a playlist, as well as a widget that I put on the phone top.
Before, I used Winamp, a default Android player, and PowerAmp. PowerAmp is paying, so I changed it, Winamp was too big for me.

I don’t have a personal preference for music players, but I can tell you some of the popular and well-reviewed ones that are available on the Google Play Store.

One of them is Musicolet Music Player, which has a 4.7 rating out of 5 from over 200,000 reviews. It is a simple, lightweight and powerful offline music player with no ads. It supports multiple queues, folder browsing, lyrics, tag editing and more.

Another one is AIMP, which has a 4.6 rating out of 5 from over 800,000 reviews. It is a free and versatile audio player with support for various formats, playlists, equalizer, themes and widgets.

A third one is BlackPlayer Music Player, which has a 4.5 rating out of 5 from over 400,000 reviews. It is a modern and elegant music player with customizable interface, sound effects, gapless playback and more.

These are just some of the music players that you can try on your phone. You can also check out other options online or on the Google Play Store.

I hope this helps!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.