What song is on your alarm?

Dracindo

Everyone has their own favorite alarm to wake up to. Some like to wake up with a relaxing sound, some with rock music to immediately get up, some just play their favorite song and so on.

Now, I've never managed to find an alarm that I like to wake up to. I'm currently using a relaxing sound, but I still don't like it. I used to have the opening theme of anime as my alarm, because I like it, but also because it's starts softly and becomes more intense and annoying for a wake up call as I leave it playing. Eventually I started to hate the theme. Same for favorite songs.

What do you listen to for an alarm? It's not only a question out of curiousity, but also to see if there are any sounds that would make for a better wake up call for me.

I used default alarms from my smartphone but sometimes I set it as some parts of songs that I liked. Honestly I only change sounds for ring tone but not for alarm but almost default sounds are pretty good to use.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.