Video editing app for beginners?

kd06

Anyone who can give advise on what app is the best for video editing for beginners?? well, I wanted to make my own channel on YouTube about hairstyle tutorials that's why I am searching for a video editing app which of course is easy to use, so anyone who could suggest? A big thanks in advance!

Fishbate

Hi @kd06 , i have been using VSDC for video editing. The features and functions of this app is great for me, i think its user friendly generally and the functions are easy to understand. The output file has many options and you can choose lots of file type depending on the usage.

1524288083649.png

All of my videos here at Smartphones.best are products of VSDC. Its just a matter of creativity on how you assemble your video.
Here's one that i made for your reference...

I hope this helps:coffee:!

mrnndsyrfbc

I myself was looking for a video editing software for a project and came across this editing software called HitFilm and so I tried it. It's free and not that complicated like other softwares.

Lazard

Lazard
HitFilm is a bit complicated I think but it's free and does a lot of things. It reminds me of After Effect but simpler.

Dracindo

Dracindo
In my opinion, it looks like a decent video editor app that costs you nothing. Yes, you'd spend some time trying to learn how everything works and all, but after you mess around with it a few couple of times, you'll begin to know what is what and you can start making some good videos.

Joey Mercado

Anyone who can give advise on what app is the best for video editing for beginners?? well, I wanted to make my own channel on YouTube about hairstyle tutorials that's why I am searching for a video editing app which of course is easy to use, so anyone who could suggest? A big thanks in advance!

Hello, I hope that this video will help you regarding the best application for video editing, It seems to be this video has a great notes to take too. I hope it helps. Thnak you

Here is the link for it .

AJoseph94

AJoseph94
I agree with most of these. But another good video editing software is Filmora. It really is a nice one that has most special effects that other high-end video editors have. It really does it's job.

Dracindo

Dracindo
As much as I would love to have this, isn't this a program you have to pay a lot for? I remember a price of more than €100,00. Actually, all Adobe programs are like that. They are the most advanced apps you can find and will give you the quality you look for. The highest sky of your skill level can be reached, no problem, even make you better over time. But you have to be 100% sure that you will use it. No point in saying "let's make some Youtube videos", then pay and used this program, only to then realize you don't like to edit videos.

I think there was a 30 day free trial though. If so, definetly check it out. Even if it's just to compare to other cheaper (or even free) video editing software.

DenisMNE

I do not know will it help now, since its been some time since you asked.
I use CamTasia.
You can get a 30 day trial free.
You can add music, picture, edit options are great, so check it out if you got time and still did not find anything.

Dracindo

Dracindo
I can easily find a few other apps that can also allow you to add music, pictures, text, cutting videos, and so on. Only that they are 100% free to use, with options to support the developers or unlock many other features with a one time payment.
Heck, I even think that if you have Windows, you should have a video editing tool installed already. Simple, basic, kind of easy to use. Kind of like this app

I also googled Camtasia, it costs over $250,00, and it doesn't even look that good. You can get Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 for about $100,00.

antho

Movavi is very cool, you can try it out. Although you will better enjoy it when you buy the full package, it's easy to use and provides you with almost all features you must be looking for. If you wanna be more professional, then you can go for Adobe

behappie

Editing video is more accessible to the amateur videographer thanks to the availability of free software and the sharing of information on the web. While it can be daunting to learn how to edit videos without professional-level training, it is possible to edit everything from a family vacation montage to a pilot episode of a web series. To help, we created a step-by-step guide that will teach you how to edit videos even if you’ve never touched editing software before.

Getting Started
Before you jump into the video editing process, you’ll need to do some research. Here are some questions to consider when getting started:

What kind of videos are you editing? Are you working on “vlogs” for YouTube, short films, feature-length films, documentaries or home movies? All of these different genres of video require different approaches to video editing. Creating artistic films may require more complicated trimming and cutting tools, while creating “vlogs” or tutorial videos may be doable with more simple software.
What capabilities do you want the software to have? Do you want to stick to the basic drag-and-drop editing model or do you want to get more complex and create visual effects? This goes hand-in-hand with the first question, as the complexity level of the software you want will differ depending on what type of videos you’re editing.

Lazard

Mac has the iMovie software that seem easy enough to use but, when mastered, you could do some nice things. If you have a Macintosh, try it out ;)

theartisttt

iMovie is a great editing app. You can download it both on your iPhone or MacBook. Although some of its great feautures are paid, it’s worth every cent. You can do a lot with it and when you master it, all your videos will come out amazing. Of course, video editing is just a part of what makes a good video. You should also make sure that your content has a great quality and substance because that plus the great editing will surely engage your audience. You should also be genuine about your topic and make sure that your topic can somehow help someone.

kurtricatura

For a phone app, specifically in ios, I like to use Cute Cut Pro as my go to video editor. It's simple and can be understood by anyone. If you would want to create a YouTube intro, you might need other apps as well such as Phonto or Typorama and then use intro templates from YouTube. Cute Cute Pro is not free on the appstore but you can get it totally for free on appvalley. :)

pamelita

iMovie is good for beginners of the iOS devices.You can download on Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is easy to use and easy to apply.Just choose pics or videos from your gallery or cloud, and with a few taps, you can do different things that enhances your creativity.It do wonders.

johnjovenx28

My best editing app is Kinemaster, I recommend this app for those who are starting a Youtube Channel, working online as a video editor or just use it for fun. This app is good and easy to use and best for beginners, you can edit videos much easier than you think. You can check this on google play or other download site. I hope this will help you :)

rlpzbeermoney

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wondershare.filmorago&hl=en

FilmoraGo is the one I use. The reason? It's really user friendly. You can do everything you'd expect from a mobile video editing app but I wouldn't count on it as being a subsitute to the desktop version. I also use the desktop app (Wondershare Filmora) as my video editing software of choice on desktop. I don't have time to learn the professional editing software. This gets the job done and it's enough for me.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.