Turn On Night Shift Mode on iPhone, a safeguard solution for your eyes!

smarttips

Night shift will help protect the eye from fatigue, eye pain by turning the screen light to yellowing to help soothe the eyes. The following article will help you turn on the night mode of the iPhone.

To turn on your iPhone's Night Shift Mode, do the following steps:

Step 1: On the iPhone, go to Settings.

Step 2: Go to Display and Brightness.

Night shift 1.png

Step 3: Enable Night Shift

Night shift 2.png

There will be 2 modes, you can choose 1 or 2 to use for your needs,

- Scheduled: Set the time automatically turns on Night Shift.

- Turn handmade until tomorrow: Night mode will be turned on until the next morning to turn itself off. When you need it go to settings and reopen it.

Now you know how to use the night mode of the iPhone. If you need help please do not hesitate to leave comments below.

Last edited:

Jim15

You can also try it on Android by using an app dimmer or app that filter the blue light on your phone. Just download open and start it and your eyes and sleep is secured

jusumortal

My Android phone doesn't have this in its settings so I use this app called Eye Protector. It is free in Google Play Store, easy to use and I don't get any annoying advertisements. It is also easy to adjust the dimness because it is accessible in the notification panel.

valvulaeconniventes

Basing this on my personal experience but my eyes don't really feel the difference between using the normal settings of the blue filter compared to not having it turned on. My eyes are more sensitive with regards to the brightness of the phone at night. For anyone who's like me, just turn your brightness down at night and enjoy a good night's sleep as well

anahbello1206

I also just decrease the brightness in my phone for my eyes to relax especially a t night when i am about to got to sleep sometimes I set it to the lowest possible dimness just to avoid to much exertion of my eyes. However, during the day when I go out I turn it to its brightest level for me to able to see text clearly.

arcsmart18

How I wish I have it on my phone. I checked my setting and see none. I am using Huawei and I guess they have not included that app. Since I don't have it I will rely on "improvise" way, lol. But honestly, it's alright with me if it' bright or dim. Although, yes, it helps a lot when it comes to taking care of our eyes. I am wearing eyeglasses and I guess it's a little bit different compared to people who have a healthy eyesight. I don't use my phone when I'm travelling or every time I'm mobile. I always stop and do the things I need to do on my phone. It helps a lot.

kwaikin25

Yes, i highly suggest that when your at bed time and still having your phone in the dark room, you should turn it on a night mode. This could really help your eyes protected from the strong light. You can also have clearer visual on the screen and off course to avoid dimmed eyes.

rightmeownana

Night shift will help protect the eye from fatigue, eye pain by turning the screen light to yellowing to help soothe the eyes. The following article will help you turn on the night mode of the iPhone.

To turn on your iPhone's Night Shift Mode, do the following steps:

Step 1: On the iPhone, go to Settings.

Step 2: Go to Display and Brightness.

View attachment 248

Step 3: Enable Night Shift

View attachment 249

There will be 2 modes, you can choose 1 or 2 to use for your needs,

- Scheduled: Set the time automatically turns on Night Shift.

- Turn handmade until tomorrow: Night mode will be turned on until the next morning to turn itself off. When you need it go to settings and reopen it.

Now you know how to use the night mode of the iPhone. If you need help please do not hesitate to leave comments below.

I'm always awake with my phone late at night and I have a problem with the phone's lighting. It's still too bright for me even if it was set to the lowest and I'm worried for my eyesight too. So thanks for this, really need it!

Dracindo

Not that I don't like night mode, but yellowing is not the way I want to save my eyes. I've tried it a couple of times, and I find it hard to enjoy my screen time when it's active. To me, yellowing the screen does save my eyes, because it makes me want to turn off my phone when I need to look at it for longer than 5 minutes.

Older threads
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.