Top Android tablets?

ElGuapo96

What are some of the best Android tablets ever made, in your own opinion? I was wondering since the tablet's popularity seems to be dropping and they are such good devices that it would really be a shame if they were to completely disappear. You can classify it by any category you want, categorization absolutely doesn't matter as long as they are the absolute best devices, according to you or the general opinion.
Let me know down below what you think. Feel free to post images of that product, videos or even specifications, it would mean a lot to go into a bit more details regarding the devices.
Thanks a lot in advance :)

kgord

I personally love my Kindle Fire 7.1 as it does everything that more expensive gadgets can do. I am able to surf the web, watch Netflix, and read books, download certain apps. For roughly 50 dollars, I think it is well worth the money!

Dracindo

Dracindo
Kindle, isn't that an e-reader? From the sound of those, I feel like the things you can do on it are limited compared to other tablets and smartphones, and I can understand why it was only worth 50 bucks.
But I could be wrong, and if that really is just like any other tablet or phone than that sounds like a steal.

Annejk18

Base on my experience, the best android tablet is Huawei brand. I've been using for years now. And I haven't experience any troubles yet. Maybe because I don't or I rarely play games. I'm just using it for surfing the net. For me, the specs and the performance of Huawei is all good for my personal needs. The camera is also good.

kgord

I am not familiar with the Hauwei brand. I use my kindle quite frequently though and it is one of the brands that I really like. I don't actually have experience with other laptop brands other than kindle and I love that one.

chindyhime

If I really would have to choose for the BEST TABLET EVER MADE, then without a doubt I would choose Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.

6004600_sd.jpg

Well, I love it has fantastic screen size which is 9.7 inches. It's good for some of my online browsing and some online works. It not really that big and also light which made it easier for me to carry and use. It also has a capable stylus which is really convenient to use. But I guess, the best thing for me in this tab is that it has a longlasting battery! For someone who's really more into using tablets than other gadgets, I am quite pleased with its 6000mAh battery. I can use it for almost 10 hours straight!

This tablet is really great not only for the purpose of entertainment but also if we're talking about productivity. Well, there are some minor issues about this tab but still, I would choose it as the BEST AMONG THE REST.

Martinsx

I can only talk about the one that I'm making use of at the moment and it's Afrione tablet.

It's actually the first Nigerian produced Android tablet and I'm among the first users when it hit the market.

myka_empaces

I think the best android tablet that I've known is Samsung tablet . This tablet was so cool the graphics is really nice for gaming purposes. I don't know the exact name of it but I've seen it on the mall recently and It was so cool for me the samsung's the best android for me.

RoseKaizer

For me, my best android tablet was cheery mobile, aside from low price, it has a nice features, It is fit to a person, who love playing games. My neice have that tablet when she was about 10 yrs old, and I try it, and I think that tablet was perfect for a gamer.

Racky18

iPod because of sleek design it is easy to carry and of course it's high tech features. It seldom hangs once you touch the screen it will respond quickly,excellent clearer and sharp display of its screen.Its tough material that they used of their iPod when it incidentally fall on the ground it will not easily break apart.

jaymish2

I love the Samsung tablet. I had mine for a couple of years now and it is doing just fine. I love the simplicity of the feature. It also is quite fast. The advantage of an android tablet is you have access to many free apps. The choices are endless. A while back I wanted to get a kindle, but I realized that this is just as good because I can download a kindle app and read my books from my tablet. So far so good.

glxyk1sses

What are some of the best Android tablets ever made, in your own opinion? I was wondering since the tablet's popularity seems to be dropping and they are such good devices that it would really be a shame if they were to completely disappear. You can classify it by any category you want, categorization absolutely doesn't matter as long as they are the absolute best devices, according to you or the general opinion.
Let me know down below what you think. Feel free to post images of that product, videos or even specifications, it would mean a lot to go into a bit more details regarding the devices.
Thanks a lot in advance :)
I very recently just purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 inch, 32 GB...and all I can say is WOW!!

I bought it because the tablet I was using (Galaxy tab 4, 8gb) was just...not working for me. You see, one thing that I didn't realize about my tablet, was that even though I could expand the storage with an SD card, I couldn't mount the card as internal storage. Basically this rendered the tablet useless to me, unless I only wanted maybe 3 or 4 apps installed on device before my storage was full to the point of not being able to even update the few apps that were installed on the device!

Fast forward to last week, where I am opening up the Galaxy Tab A, fresh out of the box. I love the size of the device, and I now have plenty of storage (yay, more apps!!) as well as a fabulous battery life. I am SO much happier with this tablet. This was basically my last straw with using tablets, so I decided to go all out this time and make sure I got myself something that would make me want to use my tablet, rather than just let it have a permanent time-out inside of its case...

It operates just as smoothly and as comfortably to me as I feel when using my smartphone, which is a Galaxy S7. To me this is important because a lot of tablets can tend to feel laggy...and lacking processing power.

So all in all I would really reccomend the Galaxy Tab A if you are looking to use an Android device ;)

Winn04

Samsung tablets are the toughest one. My nephew's always accidentally drops his Samsung galaxy tab 3 mini. Have dents and scratches on the case and the highest drops was from upstairs down, its screen finally cracked but still functioning quite well like it ussually does. It is already 4 years old. Can you imagine if it had been handled with more care?

HelenR

There are many android tablets that you can choose from under $500, but it also depends on your personal preferences and needs.

One of the best tablets under $500 is the Samsung Tablet S7 11-inch, which has an OS: Android 10, a Screen Size: 11-inch, a Resolution: 2560×1600, a Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon M865 (Octa-Core), a Storage: 128GB|256GB|512GB, a RAM: 6GB|8GB and a Battery Life: Up to 15 hours. It also has a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera for video calls. It comes with an S Pen stylus and you can buy a keyboard case separately.

Another is, the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro, which has an OS: Android 10, a Screen Size: 11.5-inch, a Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels, a Processor: Snapdragon 730G, a Storage: 128GB, a RAM: 6GB and a Battery Life: Up to 15 hours. It also has an impressive quad-speaker setup with Dolby Atmos support and dual rear cameras (13MP +5MP) and dual front cameras (8MP + IR). It supports an optional keyboard cover and stylus as well.

A third is the Huawei MatePad Pro (WIFI), which has an OS: Android 10, EMUI10.0.1 (no Google Play Services), HMS Core, AppGallery), a Screen Size: 10.8-inch, a Resolution: QHD+ (2560 x1600 pixels), a Processor: Kirin990 Octa-core Processor + DaVinci NPU Architecture), Storage/RAM options of either 64 GB/6 GB RAM or 128 GB/6 GB RAM or 256 GB/8 GB RAM or 512 GB/8 GB RAM, and Battery Life of up to about 12 hours of video playback, or about 10 hours of web browsing, or about 9 hours of gaming, or about 7 hours of wireless projection. It also has an impressive quad-speaker setup with Harman Kardon tuning and dual rear cameras (13 MP + depth sensor) and dual front cameras (8 MP + IR). It supports Huawei’s M-Pencil stylus and Smart Magnetic Keyboard as well.

These are just some of the android tablets that you can consider under $500. You can check out more details and reviews online before you make your decision.

I hope this helps!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views