Top 3 BEST Smartphone Cameras 2018?

Rodney Olson

I did a research but I could not find out what are Top 3 BEST Smartphone Cameras for 2018. Do you have any recommendations for me?

kaisantos2229

I did a research but I could not find out what are Top 3 BEST Smartphone Cameras for 2018. Do you have any recommendations for me?

Well! there are a lot of tech companies now a days claiming that their smartphones has the best camera and there is no other way to prove their claim than you used their smartphones yourself. So far after having the opportunity to compare a lot of this phone, there is this one tech company also claiming that their smartphone has the best camera than any other smartphone out in the market and that claim actually turns out to be true. The Sony XZ Premium smartphone by far for me has the best camera for taking photos specially for fast moving objects.
Besides from Sony XZ Premium, the three other smartphones that I believe has a good camera is LG V3, the Google Pixel and the 2 Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Last edited:

Maizzah

Since I'm a big fan of samsung, I'd say the new s9 and s9+ does improve low-light shooting. You get more detail and a brighter image that you would expect. I guess the next question is how does it stack up against the Pixel 2 XL, which is probably considered the best smartphone camera in the market to date? The single biggest reason to choose the Pixel 2 over any other handset is the camera. It captures some wonderfully detailed images that are often much better than those produced by the competition.Like the Pixel 2, Huawei's Mate 10 Pro helps out its camera with some on-board smarts. When you point the phone's camera at an object, the Mate 10 Pro knows exactly what it's looking at. This is particularly helpful for self-portraits using the Mate 10 Pro's 8-MP front camera, as the neural processor inside the phone can detect faces of people and pets and adjust camera settings on the fly for some satisfying selfies. For me, there's a lot of brands to choose from like LG, I phone, etc. It still depends on what you are comfortable using with.

ElGuapo96

Well, in this day and age it's a bit hard to chose, since there are so many models and a lot of them are really high quality. I have done some research and found the best ones possible. Don't know about the prices, but it seems like you don't care about it, which is great, that means you are a hard worker :)

Galaxy Note 8
iPhone X
Google Pixel 2 XL

These are the 3 phones that completely dominate the market regarding their camera quality :)

Bojoray

Technology is indeed at its peak nowadays because of the the discoveries and blooming of different gadgets that we are using nowadays. One of the most trending topics today and is always being talked about is phones with a very high quality camera. Camera quality is always being checked whenever someone will buy their new phones. Well for me, the top 3 best smart phone cameras are:
1. OPPO
2. VIVO
3. LG
These three provides a very high quality and beautiful captured photos which takes the pictures to a more appealing and higher level. They also have a lot of built in editors in order to enhance the look of the photos being captured by the users. Moreover, their camera adapts to the weather, the contrast and other aspects of taking photos. Thus, these three smart phone cameras are the best for me. As technology continue to bloom, maybe their will be more gadgets that will be created that will give humans a greater satisfaction when it comes to their phone usage.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 16

tedzk26

I think you should buy samsung galaxy s8 and s8 plus, galaxy note 8, iPhone 8 and 10, google pixel 2 xl and many more.

rebeccaverdad

For me one of the best camera phone for 2018 aside from google pixel 2XL here's my choices:

1: SAMSUNG GALAXY 9+

samsung galaxy9.jpg

2: APPLE IPHONE X

IPHONE X .jpg

3: HUAWEI MATE 10 PRO

huawei_mate_10pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Joey Mercado

Kindly click the link below for the best review of the Smartphone with the best CAMERA for 2018. I hope It helps.Actually I am agree with this video since I have witness most fo the list smartphone on hand because some of my friend have one.

Hope it heps

Anyways here is the link:

Fishbate

I find this android interesting when it comes to picture quality. It has a very enticing specifications in terms of camera hardware.

Huawei P20 Pro camera specs
40MP RGB 1/1.7in type sensor, f/1.8 aperture
20MP monochrome, f/1.6 aperture
8MP 3x zoom, f/2.4 aperture
Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) for all
24MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
Laser auto focus and color temperature sensor

1525369253747.png

You can check the article here for your reference...
https://www.pocket-lint.com/phones/...ro-triple-camera-good-review-details-explored

Have a great day:coffee:

puregrace

There are only two smartphones those are running successfully in the market due to their decent prices and extraordinary features.

1. OPPO
2. Vivo

These smartphones are running in competition and thus the manufacturers keep on reducing their prices. The customer can take benefit of that. When I was going to buy Oppo for me, I found that Vivo was around $20 less than it with same features.

Both the smartphones have extraordinary features, hardware and camera. These are mainly known for their camera quality. Oppo has an additional feature of beautifying the pictures and hence I bought it.

Oppo F7 is very popular with rare camera of 16 mp and front of 25 mp. RAM is 4Gb/6GB, processor is OCTA Core MTK P60 2.0Ghz. See image from Amazon.

71uMDvdG7HL._SL1500_.jpg

Then, we have Vivo smartphones with various features. Vivo V9 has 2.2GHz octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 16 mp rare camera while 24 mp front shooter. Found an image on Gadgets
1521089921_635_vivo_v9_db.jpg

amarkayam

some of the best smartphone cameras for the 2018 are samsung galaxy s9+, iPhone x, Google Pixel 2 and the latest entry in this category is OnePlus 6 .

TKaliber

Most high end phones have come close to being able to present a camera that can shoot crisp and clear pictures, almost matching a few of the "Entry level" DSLR's available and it isn't even a primary function of phones. (At least not in my opinion) some of the best as far as I know would probably be the new samsung note, the iPhone X and the Google Pixel 2.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views