Bitdefender vs Kaspersky, which one is the best for smartphones?

HelenR

I want to install an antivirus software for my Android smartphone and considering between Bitdefender and Kaspersky. In your personal option, which one is better and why?

Fishbate

I have seen the review result by AV-test about the two security app. Although they basically have the same ratings on protection and usability, the only factor they differ is cost and features. Both of them are also award winners in different categories by AV-test, but Kaspersky has the most award between them. When it comes to cost Kaspersky is much more expensive than Bitdefender. Now if i where to choose between the two, ill go for Kaspersky just because of the ratings and awards it has gained from AV-test which is an independent testing institute.

You can check the details of the product review here for your reference:
https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/mobile-devices/

Have a great day:coffee:!

ElGuapo96

Kaspersky definitely, by far. It's basically the worlds best antivirus software. Because it's so popular, there are the most updates, so it won't lag your phone or cause any trouble.
Also, it does the best job at protecting your phone. Just stick to it and you won't have any problems. I am speaking from experience, with best intentions :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.